What others hate but you love

It's A Small World - I love the cheesy animatronics, I love that you can hear them click and whir if you listen, I love that you can look up and see the ceiling. Living with the Land is also a winner, but I actually think it's cool.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Its a Small World. Nothing makes me feel like I'm in Disney more than that. I usually try to ride it a few times each trip. And I particularly like the song!

I also love Country Bears and COP.

the buses! I love the transportation system. Definitely wouldn't want to have to drive at the end of the night.

How can any red blooded American not appreciate hearing a band march down Main Street USA and parade up to the town square and hear God Bless America or the Star Spangled Banner being played as our flag is lowered for the day at the happiest place on earth.:disrocks

Many people are not aware of this event each day and only witness this as they are carrying out their children at the end of a long day.

Since I have been visiting WDW since 1972 I like to take time to experience the smaller things rather than run from attraction to attraction.

Just had to agree with a couple that were already posted!

I LOVE the busses! Not only are they magical (to me!) but I LOVE not having to drive for a WEEK! Just one reason I'd NEVER stay offsite.

And the Jungle Cruise was one of our favorite rides. I wasn't familiar with it, and I thought we just got a really talented comedian as our host. :laughing: (Don't laugh at me...lol) May make my second time to ride it less entertaining, but I sure loved it and so did my DS!

It boggles me when people say they hate any attraction... but a few that I love which some people despise:
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Carousel of Progress
- Journey into Imagination with Figment
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Country Bear Jamboree

The only one where I understand the hatred is Stitch, because of the claustrophobia factor. But for someone who enjoys Lilo & Stitch, the preshow is AMAZING! At least do that then take the chicken exit! :scratchin

I love all the attractions at Disney... my family lights up the minute we hit the property.
we love (even the kids dd6, ds8 & ds10)....
- Hall of Presidents
- Carousel of Progress
- Country Bears
- Soarin
- Mickey's Philharmagic
- Muppets

Just being there is a treat.
d

we also love Captain EO. It's not only nostalgic for my husband and I but it gives the kids a look at Michael Jackson and great music. Angelica Houston was so young in the film. The kids loved it.

AK is our favorite park...love it!

Ellens Universe of Energy...I think partly because we did a behind the scenes tour years ago that included walking through the dinosaur section and watching the ride go through.

The Country Bears!!!! Tiki Birds too. Ellen's Universe of Energy. Muppets. Philharmagic. Any thrill or spinning ride.

Carousel of Progress is my all-time #1 favorite attraction.

I also love:
Country Bear Jamboree
Stitch's Great Escape
It's a Small World
Hall of Presidents
Soarin' (but only when we can't see feet! :) )

My son and I are also fans of the Tikki Room! We actually have the song on CD. When we are missing the parks we play that and other songs from attractions at the parks. ;)

I love Casey's Corner hotdogs. It's the highlight of my MK day...

AND I thoroughly enjoy the ribs at Whispering Canyon. They're a lot better at lunch than they are with dinner in the skillet

I love Casey's Corner hotdogs. It's the highlight of my MK day...

AND I thoroughly enjoy the ribs at Whispering Canyon. They're a lot better at lunch than they are with dinner in the skillet

I love Casey's too! It's one of our first stops!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter