What one thing would you like to see?

Peter Pirate

Its not the end of civilization...But you can see
Let's play a little game here. What one thing would you like to see done by Disney at a park, in film, management, etc. Please keep your answer to one thing with NO STRINGS attached to the result of your pick. In ther words, if your pick is to remove Eisner you're not allowed to assume the replacement will be the guy you hoped for and go from there.

Let's all pick one thing (no seconds or thirds) just ONE THING.

I'll start by saying the one thing I'd like to see would be a big redo for The Living Seas. Somethng capitavting, innovative & possibly thrilling to bolster the side of Epcot that needs it most.
:cool: :cool: :bounce: :cool: :cool:

I would like to see a new attraction that uses the area where 20K Leagues used to be. I think that this space is wasted as a character meet-and-greet area.

Something that takes place in the water - or at least uses that area in the attraction. It's been stagnent for too long! (At least 9 years that I can remember).

Lisa:cool:

OK. Peter!! Can I play? I saw it when you first posted it, but with sooooooooooo many choices I had a hard time deciding. But then:
Bomb Dinorama!
and I thought about bombing something. And it occurred to me the very first thing I will do when I take over for Ei$ner (other than reinstate MK hours and hire AV as consultant) is:

BOMB THE SWAN & DOLPHIN!!

How's that!!!???

Bomb the character caravan man that would be funny

characters on fire running out of the van lololol:p

BOMB THE SWAN & DOLPHIN!!

WOW Landbaron! I have said the SAME thing ever since we started staying at the Beach Club back in 1992!!! We always joked about bringing some dynamite down with us. Instead of blowing it up, I always thought a more realistic option would be to retheme the hotels into the "Hotel New York" as in Disneyland Paris. Just remove the god-awful sculptures and foutains, and remove some of the top floors in the A-frame while adding some exterior work to recreate the skyline affect in the Paris version. It could be done!

When a park says its hours are from 9-7, it means all attractions, stores and services are open those hours.

And I'm ignoring the "no seconds" :-) I also would like to see a new E-ticket level attraction, with NO height/weight/"you must be free from neck, back problems" requirement.

Restoration of operating hours (including the restoration of Early Entry.)

all the different areas of animal kingdom magic kingdom epcot and mgm; as much as possible; having different merchandise suitable for its respective areas.

I would have all the parks go back to the regular parks hours as they were in the late 80's/early 90's.
I would do a major overhaul of MGM and get rid of Star Tours/Indiana Jones/CC as a couple of examples and put in new shows and attractions in their place.

Put new attractions in place of closed / seasonal ones! An attraction should never be closed without something to replace it!

I would like to see a revival of the animation department. I think that many of us take for granted that the movies are what keep WDW fresh in our minds. We need a new classic revival. I was just watching Peter Pan tonight and Disney animation is far away from what it was, even far away from Lion King levels. Great animation can respark people's interest in Disney as a whole, reprop there merchandising, then it trickles into park additions. Lilo and Stitch wasn't bad, but it won't be remembered the way Peter Pan, or Pooh, or gosh, even the Little Mermaid!!

The one change that needs to be made at Disney…

They need to have a sense of pride again.

Everything else will follow from that.

Voice, while I myself wasn't bright enough to make such a comment, I love yours...I really do!
:cool: :cool: :bounce: :cool: :cool:

Find someone to "run the show" that would remember to give the paying public the best you can give them, start to finish, with honesty when you can't give them what you'd really like to.
Not sure such a soul exists in today's "bottom line" culture.
:confused:

I would like to see them always have a wheat, an IPA, and a porter and/or stout at big river.

DR

I can't believe that no one said "Beastly Kingdom"

I would like to see the monorail include routes to MGM and AK. The buses and roadways I think are maxed out. Guests wasting time waiting for a bus aren't spending money so it would be in WDW's best interest to get the people into the parks.

Yeah, I'd like to see all those great things happen with the parks too...

But I honestly think I'd like for ABC to get to the top, stay on top and be a cash-cow. Now... it's not that I'm a big TV fan - heck with 2 kids under 4 I rarely, and I mean rarely watch anything other than a bit of Emeril at night in bed before I conk out - but I think if ABC becomes profitable, the money that the parks generate would be redirected and funneled back into the parks and not be used to sustain the rest of Disney. Then, I think things would fall back into place at the parks (less cutbacks, extended hours, more attractions and maintenance, etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter