What ONE pre-show never gets old?

I would definately have to say TOT. As a former TOT CM that preshow never got old, and it was great watching people react to it, and somepeople even thinking that the library was acutally the ride

Haunted Mansion, definitely.

The Patrick Warburton preshow for Soarin' scared the Winnie-the-Pooh out of me the first time - I kept thinking, "can't chicken out in front of kids . . . but we're gonna DIIIIIEEEEEEEE. . . ." I HATE that preshow!

Muppet Vision for me is great, I love it.

Not sure if it counts but always used to love 'Four for a Dollar' at Beauty and the Beast as well - shame they're no longer there :sad2:

I miss them, used to love hearing them sing "When you wish upon a star" :sad1:.

The Haunted Mansion and the Tower of Terror are the only ones that I wouldn't skip if I could.

Four 4 a $1 are gone??? :sad: I LOVED them! I would go just for them, then quietly leave before the B&B show started.

1 vote for Mission:Space for me... It's my favorite ride, and I get goose bumps every time Gary Sinise says "It's GO TIME!"

TOT and Haunted Mansion. They're my favorite rides, mostly because of what leads up to getting in the cars!

I would definately have to say TOT. As a former TOT CM that preshow never got old, and it was great watching people react to it, and somepeople even thinking that the library was acutally the ride

Haha, my friend before she visited Disneyland Paris had only heard a little about ToT and knew that you plummeted.

She was pretty nervous the first time they rode, and thought the library was going to drop, so she sat on the floor!

I thought it was so funny when she told me. Bless her though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter