What OFF SITE hotels at WDW, if any, have continuous all day shuttle service...

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
...to all four WDW parks and the two water parks? I know the seven official Disney Springs hotels do, but do any others? This information can help if we decide to change our hotel when Expedia, etc...and all the traveling sights come out with their summer rates.

We always bring (or when we flew, rented) our own car, so we've never used shuttles. But I know that a large majority of hotels and resorts offer a shuttle service to WDW. I very highly doubt any of them have services that will run to all 6 parks. My guess is they'll drop you off at one location (probably MK?) and from there you can hop any of the WDW shuttles to go anywhere you want. That said, if you're off site, I'd still highly recommend a car.

...to all four WDW parks and the two water parks? I know the seven official Disney Springs hotels do, but do any others? This information can help if we decide to change our hotel when Expedia, etc...and all the traveling sights come out with their summer rates.

Continuous, TO ALL parks, waterparks ................... I have never heard of any. More the opposite.

If I stay offsite I would never do so without a car except for Disney Springs.

most for off site ones - it was Epcot and TTC - no water parks. think it was twice in the morning and twice in the evening. morning was only going to the parks - evening was only coming back to hotel. if I remember correctly sometimes the last bus left before the night shows even started. They are worth seeing.

so would definitely go with a rental car if you stay offsite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter