What Not To Wear At Walt Disney World - Getting ready for the next one -Show on again

:)
I just read through all 75 pages of your wonderful report on the show. Fantastic! I am really looking forward to seeing it on TV. And great news (and perfect timing). The show is on tomorrow (Monday, August 4) on TLCHD at 1:00 pm eastern time. I've already got the DVR setup to record.

I can't wait to watch....

Where is this report? I want to read!:)

All caught up now! So sad it's finished but :cool1: :cool1: for another 2 trips to come!!!
I'm so jealous - I wish one of my family members had a job that involved travlling to WDW, but alas not!
Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Di x

That is so exciting. Two trips in one year!!!! :cool1: I hope it all works out for you!!! It sounds like you are going to have a great trip with your mom. I can't wait to read that trip report. :thumbsup2

Same here, can't wait to read a new report after their trip. :rotfl: How great that is, 2 trips in a year. We can't do that:lmao: We must work first and saves money for expenses...

Have a nice day. :)

Me too! last time you let us know it would be on, it wasn't on my TV. But it is NOW :cheer2:

ETA: OK, loved the episode! The haircut was SO cute! And the blue dress you were wearing at the end was way pretty!

You're kidding! I'm so bummed. We have to fly out on the 17th because that's when my mom's conference ends (and I can't take off any more work days). With the frequency that we both go to WDW, we'll have to run into each other one of these days, hopefully once your new little princess arrives!

I have only run into other DISers a couple of times but it is always so much fun!

Yeah, that's too bad. Maybe another time. I can't wait to be down there in the sunshine and warm temperatures again! The Flower and Garden Festival starts when we're there, too, so it should be extra beautiful!

All the DISers we have met so far have just been the nicest people!

:cheer2: Yeah two new trips!

I'll have to live WDW thru you this year. We're skipping WDW to go to other destinations this year.

I love your episode!
I like Stacey & Clinton's one liners.

"dancing flamingo on crack":rotfl2:

"ghetto cartoon character":lmao:

Just finished. So COOL you get to go back soon. I was "this close" to getting to go in January, but alas, too much going on. Love all the pics

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter