What No Fantasmic?!!

LJH77

Mouseketeer
My fiance and I have planned to visit DLR for part of our honeymoon on the 27th to the 30th of August, however I was just checking the show schedule on the Disneyland website and it seems that Fantasmic isn't on it??!!!:sad1:

That is week that the opening weekday hours are starting to be reduced but I thought/hoped that there would be one showing of Fantasmic - but it doesn't look like it.

Unless does anyone know if that could change, if it could still be on? The park closes at 10pm and the fireworks are on at 9.30pm so what does everyone think? Was anyone there at that time last year?

Thanks!

I believe that there should be one showing of Fantasmic if the park closes at 10pm. Fantasmic is shown at 9pm.

Disneyland does not post everything until a month before, so it still may come up in the next few days.

It is possible that they will hold 9pm showings, but generally, when the park is on reduced hours, they only show Fantasmic on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter