What Music Did You Grow Up To?

erm....
shania twain, queen, frank sinatra [my mom loves him :rotfl: ], things along that line.
and phantom of the opera<3 [which wasn't so bad because I lovee it.]

she was my first concert. :rolleyes:

Oh, I forgot about Jesse McCartney. He was my first concert. XD

my parents dont really listen to music.. ever xD

so i grew up on whatever my older sister was listening to.

My dad raised me to be a Beach Boys and Beatles Fan. Johnny Cash, too.

I was born in the '90s.

pearl jam
metallica
backstreet boys
van halen
beastie boys
beach boys
garth brooks
hoobastank
blink 182
n*sync
cold
social distortion

Early Years:
NSYNC
Backstreet Boys
LFO
98 Degrees
OTOWN
Britney Spears
P.O.D
RHCP
Sum 41

Later Years:
SOAD
Avenged Sevenfold
Linkin Park
Offspring
Metallica
Nirvana AC/DC
Breaking Benjamin

My mom always played her records from when she was a teenager.
So, I grew up listening to Janis Joplin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, Bruce Springsteen, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, etc..

I would also listen to N*sync, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and random 80s/90s songs.

My dad listened to pretty much any rock band from mid 70's to late 80's and beyond.

Now the stuff I listen to now would be anything I post in the "What are you listening to right now thread"

My parents listened to Ska, Reggae and the original punk artists...though I also had Meat Loaf from my nan and a few other 90's pop artists like Annie Lennox (her solo started in the 90's, not including eurythmics here haha) and such.

My first real memory of getting into music was when I was in my friend's car (I was probably in 1st or 2nd grade) and "Complicated" came on the radio and I started singing cuz I knew all the words. Then I found out who sung the song and I've been a fan of Avril Lavigne ever since.

Stuff like Los Tigres del Norte, Luis Miguel, Paquita la del Barrio, Selena...ranchera/norteño/tejano stuff...

I don't really remember any other names.

I was born in the 90s. I remember being in the car as a baby and hearing Nirvana and I guess Oasis songs. Also, I remember hearing Ocean and LOVING it and loving Killer Queen. My Dad introduced me to the Beatles when I was 5 and some Johnny cash when I was 8. I LOVED all his music. We both adore classic rock

my parents made me listen to bon jovi, journey, cheap trick...
i still love that music today.

Stuff like Los Tigres del Norte, Luis Miguel, Paquita la del Barrio, Selena...ranchera/norteño/tejano stuff...

I don't really remember any other names.
Me too!!
And Antonio Aguilar..
Pedro Infante.
Chalino Sanchez
Shakira
El Tri
Old old old music..haha
It's amazing!!

not gonna lie, I was a hardcore N*sync fan. Lance was my favorite. that turned out well. I'm still upset that he's gay. sighh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter