What Movies Have You Watched The Most?

Starsky and Hutch, I have seen dozens of times and laugh just as hard each and everytime.

I have been addicted to many movies, but I don't watch them nearly as much now. Now I tend to watch MORE movies, less often. But....

Little Shop of Horrors
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein
Nightmare Before Christmas
Grease
Raising Arizona
Beauty and the Beast (Disney)
James and the Giant Peach ( I love that movie, worst Aunts ever)
Excalabur
Gay Divorcee
White Christmas

This one is strange.. it was recorded off tv, and they never put it out on vhs/dvd, so you can't find it anywhere (except clips on youtube).. it was a Christmas movie about Santa being raised by the immortals and was based off a book. I watched it several times a DAY while under a sheet with a fan one very hot summer. My sister thought I was insane!

This one is strange.. it was recorded off tv, and they never put it out on vhs/dvd, so you can't find it anywhere (except clips on youtube).. it was a Christmas movie about Santa being raised by the immortals and was based off a book. I watched it several times a DAY while under a sheet with a fan one very hot summer. My sister thought I was insane!

Sounds like The Life and Adventures of Santa Clause, a Rankin/Bass Animagic television special that came out in the mid-eighties. It was based on a story (which I've never read) by The Wonderful Wizard of Oz author L. Frank Baum. I hope it's released on DVD someday.

I have watched Grease so many times. I still remeber the first time i saw it was at a drive in theatre. We ended up going twice. I could recite the whole movie without it beign on. I have given my DD's a taste of the movie and they always ask to watch it now. It drives my DH crazy. He is the type of person that will watch a movie once and that's it. I need to watch a movie twice to really see and hear everything. Even thouh i don't have any diagnosed hearing problems, i watch movies with the closed captions on. It sometimes is like watching a movie for the first time even though i have seen it many times, because i had missed some of the diagloue.

There are some movies I watch over and over. Some are really great or good - others really are chick flicks that just make me feel good!

Dirty Dancing
An American President
A Walk on the Moon
Clear and Present Danger
Lord of the Rings (the three film trilogy)

Yearly Films:

The Nutcracker (with Gelsey Kirkland and Mikhail Baryshnikov)
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
A Charlie Brown Christmas
Wizard of Oz

Star Wars (Star Wars, not Episode whatever. . . It was called Star Wars originally, episode numbers didn't appear on screen for a year after release)
The Empire Strikes Back (IMHO, the best of the 6)
Jaws (We're gonna need a bigger boat)
The Godfather (Tony Soprano is a wimp compared to Michael Corleonne)
Animal House (A college tradition)
The Blues Brothers (Another college tradition)
Caddyshack (My sister and I used to watch it everytime it was on TV)
The Shawshank Redemption (Get busy livin' or get busy dyin')
Good Burger (Not my choice, we just always had lazy movie guys on the ship)

DH and I have watched Mrs. Doubtfire many times. He does pretty good imitations of Mrs. Doubtfire, dear.....:laughing: :

Lord of the Rings trilogy, without a doubt. They're sometimes turned on and watched, other days they're turned on as "background entertainment/noise"... they get turned on as something to sleep to for DH.... if someone is sick, etc. I guess they're a creature comfort sort of thing for us.

Also at the top of the list...

Princess Bride
Pirates
That Thing You Do

All of the Lord Of The Rings movies.

All of the Harry Potter movies.

The Beauty and the Beast.

Mean Girls.

Pirates One and Two.

Sleepy Hollow.

There are more. I just can't think right now.

The only movie that I watch over and over is Rear Window! I absolutely LOVE James Stewart though and could watch any of his movies at any given time! :)

I do love Rear Window the best though. It is, by far, my favorite movie of all time! :)
LOL!! I posted that one too. It's one of my all time favorite movies.

any movie with Alan Rickman :love: and all the Star Wars movies, hubby is a star wars freak!!!

My favs....

Girls Just Want To Have Fun - with Sarah Jessica Parker
Goonies
Little Mermaid

Valley Girl

Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle

Rocky Horror

Gone With The Wind

Dirty Dancing/Princess Bride/Vacation and Wedding Crashers!:thumbsup2

It's a tie between "Rent" and "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest". Wait, no, "Rent" tops all, with well over 100 views in a month.

One that is on right now Baby Boom with Diane Keaton,I just love this movie.

Gone With the Wind
The Untouchables
Backdraft
Oceans 11
The Godfather I & II
Pirates I & II and starting to get close to this list pirate:

Sound of Music, Overboard, Groundhog Day, Princess Diaries, Forrest Gump, Dirty Dancing, those are the ones that come to mind right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter