What movies are playing on the Disney Dream?

DisneyFamilyOf8

WeLoveDisney
We are heading out on the Disney Dream this coming Saturday with our 6 kids, and we were hoping that Wreck-em Ralph would be showing, to save us going to a local theater to see it. Does anyone know how to find out what's showing on the ship, or has anyone just returned and know what's currently showing?

Thank you!

We are heading out on the Disney Dream this coming Saturday with our 6 kids, and we were hoping that Wreck-em Ralph would be showing, to save us going to a local theater to see it. Does anyone know how to find out what's showing on the ship, or has anyone just returned and know what's currently showing?

Thank you!

We just got off the Fantasy on Saturday. The movies they were showing were:

Frankenweenie, The Muppets, Finding Nemo, Brave, Lincoln, The Advengers, People like Us, Chimpanzee, The Odd life of Timothy Green, and Wreck it Ralph.

You should post this question on the main cruise line forum rather than on the trip report forum - you will have a better chance of receiving a response there.

Wow, that's an awesome lineup of movies. Thank you very much!! I'd love to see Lincoln. Thanks also for the help of where to post. I'm really new to this.
:beach:

Just got off the Dream Sunday -
Wreck It Ralph was playing several times, and they added a showing (in the large Walt Disney theater) the morning of our Castaway Cay day since it rained until about 11am

They were also showing Lincoln - which we were very excited about, but the show times were odd. Either 2:30pm on Castaway Cay (sorry, no thanks!) or late evening - like 11pm or 10:30pm. It's a 2 1/2 hour movie that moves very slow. We only made it through the first hour. Same with our table mates the night before.

We also watched the Odd Life of Timothy Green.

There were some other movies, but I'll have to refer back to my Navigator.

I'm not trying to be critical of anyone but I can't imagine being on a cruise ship and going to see a movie I could see at my local theater for $5.50 matinee or the ones that are on DVD for $1. I know everyone is different but there is no way I'm sitting in a dark theater for a movie on the cruise, I am form Washington though so I need lots of sun and as little dark as possible.

For us, it's a real treat to see a movie when it first comes out, no matter where we are! We so rarely get a babysitter. To be able to see a movie on the ship, where the floors aren't sticky and the seats are comfortable, and it doesn't matter how late we stay out ( kids were with grandma!), we would have seen more movies on the ship if we had the time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter