The Lone Ranger
Finding Nemo 3D
Iron Man
Lincoln
Monsters University
The Avengers
AND the Premier of Planes on August 9!

From the FAQ sticky:

Movies - You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

Do you know how far in advance you can make this call? I don't cruise until Sep 21, but am keen to find out.

The movies don't change very often. If you look at the list in the post above, that's pretty much what you can expect in Sept, give or take.

Now that our 10-5-13 fantasy sailing is coming up, can someone recently off the ship update us on current movies?

Now that our 10-5-13 fantasy sailing is coming up, can someone recently off the ship update us on current movies?

The list really doesn't change much, until the next Disney-distributed movie comes out. So, I expect the above list to be the list, until Frozen comes out in November and Saving Mr. Banks in December.

FYI we just got off the Fantasy and many of those movies were not in the theater. They may have been on Funnel vision but im not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter