• Bedtime Stories

• Four Christmases

• Marley and Me

• Seven Pounds

• The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

• The Tale of Despereaux

• The Spirit

• Yes Man

• other, not listed (please list in post)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just saw The Day the Earth Stood Still in iMax. Thought it would be really cool... but I wish I had my money back. Boring!

The kids have been to see Bedtime Stories and we are going to see Seven Pounds this weekend just the wife and I for our date night.

The kids and I just went last night for a double feature night...

We started with Bedtime Stories - thought it was funny and cute - Disney predictable with a little Adam Sandler twist. 7 out of 10

Then Marley and Me was next - tear jerker, made us want to get a dog as crazy as Marley - 9 out of 10

The kids agreed (DD 10 and DS 8), Marley was the better of the two.

Just saw marley and me as well! found it way too sad. I generally do not cry at movies and could barely keep from sobbing lol!!!!!!!!!
But it was a good movie!

We saw bedtime stories last night - funny movie and well worth going to see!!

The kids and I just went last night for a double feature night...

We started with Bedtime Stories - thought it was funny and cute - Disney predictable with a little Adam Sandler twist. 7 out of 10

Then Marley and Me was next - tear jerker, made us want to get a dog as crazy as Marley - 9 out of 10

The kids agreed (DD 10 and DS 8), Marley was the better of the two.

I rate it 8 dog bones out of 10 (or should I say mangos :rotfl: )
pluto: pluto: pluto: pluto: pluto: pluto: pluto:
pluto:

DS8, and I went to Marley and Me, and loved it.
Cried at happy and sad scenes. Laughed too.
I could the same reaction throughout the theatre.
Some people left just prior to the ending as they didn't wan't to see what happens.

Took DS to Bedtime Stories on NYE Day. He had some genuine bely laughs which let us know how much he liked it. He's 7 BTW. DH and I also liked it-nice Disney feel.

DS rates it 9 out of 10.:rotfl:

We rarely (as in nearly never lol) go to the theatre to see non-child-friendly movies - so, although I voted for "Seven Pounds", that will happen when the movie comes out on DVD :lmao: "Bedtime Stories" looks hilarious - we'll probably buy that one on DVD too.

Happy new year, Daisy! :hug:

Our family saw Bedtime Stories, we really liked it. My husband and kids loved Bolt (I didn't go). Would love to see Marley and Me, but hesitant because I'm worried about the ending ... :sad: Is it really that bad?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter