• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WHat Movie is playing on the DREAM for Labor Day weekend????

Nicbar

Mouseketeer
Heading out on the Dream for Labor Day weekend and my brother-in-law is dying to know what movie will be playing on the ship???? Back in 2012, Avengers just came out. Anyone out there have a clue?
THANKS in advanced!!

Disney doesn't have any new releases between now and then, so I would guess Avengers, Ant Man, Tommorowland and Inside Out for sure

I think there is a phone number you can call and find out. I saw it posted on one of the other Cruise Movies threads.

I think there is a phone number you can call and find out. I saw it posted on one of the other Cruise Movies threads.
From the FAQ sticky:

Movies - You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

Call within 2 weeks of your cruise for the best information.

Antman is the current movie premiere and Inside out popular, Tomorrowland was shown but like the box office no one was watching it.

Thanks, DF, once again. Nice to see an answer to the OPs question!

Sorry Into the Woods is gone, I may be in a minority, but really enjoyed that one on our last cruise.

Thanks, DF, once again. Nice to see an answer to the OPs question!

Sorry Into the Woods is gone, I may be in a minority, but really enjoyed that one on our last cruise.

Thank you, I do try to " answer" the op question.

Antman was getting laughs and people clapping in the credits, inside out decided views , most were disappointed, and even the CD joke re Tomorrowland says judging by the box office , none of yes have watched it, so give it a try...now approaching the Tomorrowland Turkey!

Heading out on the Dream for Labor Day weekend and my brother-in-law is dying to know what movie will be playing on the ship???? Back in 2012, Avengers just came out. Anyone out there have a clue?
THANKS in advanced!!
We are on the 9/7 Dream cruise also.

Disappointed that Into the Woods is already gone! I heard it wasn't very good but was saving it to see on my next cruise.

Awesome. What are the particulars?
Not exactly sure what you are asking but it is me, DH and our 2.5 yr old DD and we live in Orlando. We are doing a B2B with the 9/11 cruise right after.

that's what I was referring to
Not exactly sure what you are asking but it is me, DH and our 2.5 yr old DD and we live in Orlando. We are doing a B2B with the 9/11 cruise right after.
Yep, that's what I was referring too. My wife and I will be celebrating our 40th anniversary on this cruise and will be staying in a Concierge one bedroom for the first time. the B2B sounds great, wish we could go for that long.

that's what I was referring to

Yep, that's what I was referring too. My wife and I will be celebrating our 40th anniversary on this cruise and will be staying in a Concierge one bedroom for the first time. the B2B sounds great, wish we could go for that long.
Congratulations! We are in concierge as well. We look forward to meeting you onboard.

THANKS! I'll call in a few weeks to find out what movie is playing! thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter