What Mode Of Transport Do You Usually Take To Travel To WDW/DL?

Fairy Dust

<font color=deeppink>*~*~*~*~*~*<br><font color=te
We drive to a secured airport car park, usually takes just under an hour and a half, drop the car off, then take their coach to London Gatwick Airport, which is about 10 minutes away.

After the 8/9 hr flight to Orlando International Airport we pick up the rental car for the duration of our stay.

Then its off to our accommodation for 2 weeks...

What do you do?

We're dropped off at the airport. We fly into Orange County Airport. We then get a taxi or blue airport bus and they take us directly to our hotel. This is for Disneyland. I've never been to Disneyworld.

To WDW - we fly from LAX or MCO, usually via the red eye.

To DL - we drive a few blocks down the street.

We drive. It takes about 6 1/2 to 7 hours. If it's just me, I'll hop on a plane. Most of our trips to the Orlando area don't see us visiting WDW or any attractions, since we primarily visit my parents and siblings.

DL hop in the car. WDW, shuttle or relatives to LAX and fly...

We do the 8 1/2 hour drive. We are driving vacation people- the airport is too much hassle!

We drive about an hour or so and we're there.

Drive to a secured parking lot, take their shuttle bus to the airport, fly to Florida.

Either drive or dropped off one the airports near chicago. Then ME to the resort. Invert for return trip.
but the outgoing includes disposing of our two puppies to someone first...

Mikeeee

Disneyland- most of the time we have driven. Esp. when I still lived in CA. But we have flown about 6-7 times and we usually park at the PDX airport, and get a shuttle from Orange County to DL.

WDW- we park at the airport; fly Southwest airlines...so far we've done Tiffany Town Car twice, a cab once, Magical Express once, and a rental car once. We're doing a rental car next time.

We fly to WDW, either from where we live or from Omaha (3 hours away). We are looking at tickets from Minneapolis (4 hours away) for our next trip. For Omaha and if we go through Minneapolis, we use a car lot. From home we took a taxi to the airport.

We've been to DL twice and drove both times (from South Dakota) because we were already going to be going that way for something else and just extended the trip to include DL.

We drive. It is exactly 62 miles from our front door to POFQ (the only resort I have measured too!).

We drive to the airport, then fly usually nonstop to Orlando. The last couple of trips we have rented a car, before that we used to rent a towncar. :)

For WDW and DL we drive to the airport, leave the car (pay the $8/day parking fee :headache: ) then fly out to MCO! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter