• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Means "Ay, Caramba?"--Famous for Family of the Day!,Sept TR-Cape May HooRay 4/14

I think any bonus Disney day is probably fantastic but yours was beyond amazing!

I'm glad your resort was a hit and a perfect room location!

I thought about your family actually when I was listening to the Dis unplugged description of the changes to the GAC. I understand why they did it but I hope it will not negatively affect those with a genuine need.

I seriously laugh out loud when I read your updates....which usually gets me a comment from my DH stating I must be on the disboards reading a TR. he knows me well! Anyways love the report on your bonus day, how cool is it to start your trip at day -1? I am contemplating a bonus day for our upcoming Disney trip in Dallas since we will be flying out of DFW at 6am and the idea of getting up and starting our first day at 1 am does not sound like fun. Leaving the afternoon before and hanging out in Dallas sounds so much better but talking the husband in to spending more money is no easy task (our trips usually start out one size and seem to grow the closer we get lol). :rotfl:
That same thing always happens to us! The bigger the better, though...right?!

HOORAY! Such a good update! First of all, the pictures in this update are amazing. The one of the pink clouds and sky is especially fantastic. Nice job Brandon!

I agree with you on Epcot. I have a smile on my face the entire time. I just love it so much.

I love the Duffy pictures so much! He's pretty much the best, and it's easy to understand why they love him.

We weren't acting excited, we were genuinely excited! We were just really excited to see you guys and spend time with you again. We just loved being with you all!

Now I'm fully craving Tangierine Cafe. It just looks so good. I agree with you on the baklava though. Far from the best. But the rest of the food makes up for it! And the Moroccan pavilion in general. So wonderful.

Such a wonderful and perfect first day!
You know we feel the same way about you. You guys are just the best.
So, that's how the baklava normally is? I was hoping it was just an off night, but it sounds like that's par for the course.
It was a great first day.

Fun updates!

I am so impressed with your hotel room organization! I will totally be on the look-out for those collapsible boxes now. Love the idea!

You definitely got a lot of "work" out of the way on this day and managed to have a really nice first night as well. Can't wait to read more!
I think this sort of day might have to become a tradition for us. It ended up working really well!

Your bonus day sounds great! And your organizing is awesome!

So glad you got to hand out with friends. :goodvibes
It turned out even better than I thought it would! I'm so glad we decided to add the day.

Great bonus day! Extra time in WDW is always magical!

Every time my DD would have a meltdown on our trip, I would think don't you know how much your Mama loves this place? You'd better get happy! :rotfl2: it must be a common thing for families because the family in the room next to us would get into a fight everyday and the dad would yell "why are you fighting you are in the happiest (insert VERY bad word here) place on earth". It made me feel a little better when my kid was misbehaving.
:lmao: ARE YOU HAVING FUN YET???? HAVE FUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

:welcome:

Loved these updates!!! Looks like your bonus day was a huge success! :)

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only organization-obsessed momma out there. I catch a bit of grief from my family when we go on trips (most recently a Disney cruise, where I had all of our outfits in their own Ziploc bags, labeled by day/destination/activity, a binder full of documents and plans, to name a few!)... but they did end up being grateful for it! I'm sure your family appreciates you that same way! I will definitely be taking notes from you for our upcoming trips!

And Disney should seriously buy your pictures to use on their sites - they are stunning. Can we hire y'all to document our Disney trips too?! :lmao:

Can't wait to hear about official Park Day #1!!
I'm a Ziploc packer and binder filler from way back, but my family realizes now how easy it makes our trips! Well, at least Brandon realizes it:thumbsup2.
Uhhhh...yes, hire us so we get an extra trip!!!!:rotfl:

Coming out of lurkdom to ask about the genius idea of bringing pre-soaped sponges! I'm sure I could google, too, but do you mind sharing your method?

I love your reports and am following along! One of my favorite pictures so far is the creme brulee. Is that weird? Of course, all the pictures are fantastic as you know!
I love the sponges. I just take a regular sponge a couple of days before we leave, pour a zig-zag of dishwashing liquid on it, and let it air dry. Then I cut it into pieces (usually six pieces per sponge) and throw those in a ziploc. The tiny sponges are a perfect size for scrubbing out cups, and they foam up when water touches them and moistens the soap again!
That creme brulee was delicious, and I love that shot of it, too. I like seeing that yummy crunchy top. Mmmm...

Those pre-soaped sponges come in so handy! Glad you had a good taking care of business day, it is a brilliant idea. Can't wait to hear more!
They're great for our mugs and sippy cups! Plus, they do a good job soaping up the counter to my liking, as well :rolleyes1.

Love Brandon's pictures! Have to admit I completely skipped his info session because it went WAY over my head, but those beautiful pictures make me want to pick up a camera!

Props to you for 5 people in a Value! But I love your organizing idea with the fold up boxes. I'll have to use that next time...I'm the same way with stuff all over the only table in the room!

Love me some Epcot! And I've never eaten in Morocco, but everyone always says its so good. Will definitely have to try next time!

Can't wait to hear more about your 1st real day :goodvibes
Don't feel bad--I skip his technical talk, too.
It was our first time eating at Morocco, but we will definitely be back! You should definitely try it!

aaaaahhhh! Brynn has Minnie shoes on! Love them!! also, how cute is Julia in your family pic, standing with her arms just like mom?!? cute, cute, cute! and sawyer just waking up is adorable! your kids are like cuteness overload!

I am torn between trying san angel or tangierine for our dinner at epcot. they both sound so delicious!

I am so glad there was nothing wrong with your tire! I hate car problems and it'd be even worse at disney
YES!!! Actually, funny thing about those cute shoes is that they were CHEAP! Because of her leg braces, she has to have shoes that she can literally rip apart. We have to buy them about two sizes bigger than her actual foot, then rip the padding out of the bottoms of them to accommodate the braces. And the only shoes that really let you do that are the cheap ones! We got them at K-Mart, which has tons of character shoes. AND THEY LIGHT UP!! Julia was jealous of Brynn's shoes, so she got some, too!
I want to try San Angel next time, since they couldn't accommodate us that night. Plus, with our new fondness for "Donald's Boat," it seems like a must.

As always, beautiful updates, beautiful family! :lovestruc

Your room and orgaizational techniques= FABULOUS!!!!

Can't wait till the "real vacation" starts!!!! ;)
I'm about to post another update! YIPPPPEEEEEE!!

Hello,

I love soooo many things about your TR it would be boring if I kept saying it over and over again. Just know there's someone in Brazil who does a mini "hooray" :banana: when receives a mail with an update. :love:

I do have to highlight, though, the last photo from your last post. Your girls just have such an attitude (a good one)! Brynn looks like a grown girl crossing her legs and Julia really is your mini-you. You even do the same pose for photos!

Also, thanks Brandon for his geeky update. I understand nothing about photography but I read his post and it was very didactic, specially the part when he explains about the quality of mega-pixels.
I really do love that photo. It shows so much about their personalities! And they do have BIG personalities!
I'm glad you liked his tech update. I understand none of it, but I'm glad some people can!

Thanks for showing the organizing! I know you missed. Pictures of it last year, but I definitely got the idea and ran with it myself. Of course my family thought I was nuts when I said I was bringing collapsible bins to a beach house in July, but man were they handy for diapers and such. Also, my munchkin has eczema so the amount of special lotions and soaps is kind of ridiculous.

So...thanks for the collapsible bins idea!! They're wonderful and I don't know that I would have thought of it.

So glad you guys made it and got a bonus day!! It's always better to just be there. Awesome room location. It's always fun when you can get the requests and that those really work for you.
I'm so glad you enjoy my insane organization. Collapsible bins are wonderful.

Oh God that made me laugh with 3 workers in your room glueing a strip of wood. I just can't understand how Disney goes over budget on all their projects. :confused3

YES!!! Watching Stacey should be the absolute number one priority upon entering a resort room. Always! :thumbsup2

It's so surreal and yet so amazingly cool and entertaining to read 2 different trip reports but have them intermingling with each other as it is with your's and Dani's. I love it! :goodvibes

And how great to have that bonus day to get all that admin work out of the way. Nothing but smooth sailing from here on out I'm sure. ;)
LOL, yeah, I have no idea how they spend so much money:lmao:!
We will be intermingling with Dani kind of a lot. So much fun!

I love waking up to an update! Of course I'm just now getting back to comment, my kids only let me ignore them for so long before things get ugly, I don't know why they need breakfast every single morning.
Anyway, I love how there is a picture of you and Dani on your ipad when your trying to open the door.
I'm also taking some organizational notes, I wish I could say I keep stuff off of flat surfaces. My reality is that every flat surface seems to immediately attract tons of random junk. Our last trip with 6 at POR was pretty chaotic by the end. We did 7 in a cabin the year before and that was easier but there were not enough drawers, we had to use our suitcases which was messy.

My husband had leg braces for 20 years and just got rid of them about 7-8 years ago after having both of his ankles fused. I hope Brynn won't need them long, they were always so hot! At least there are lots of cute knee socks available right now and I love her sea animals!

I could probably talk (write?) your ear off since I feel like I know you from all your TRs but...that would be creepy. I did go back and read your TR from the year you guys got sick, no fun! It kind of makes me want to share my last trip disaster, it's mostly written down since I shared it on a smaller forum but I've been a little intimidated to venture into Dis territory!
Brandon noticed the picture on the ipad, too, but I didn't until he mentioned it!
Leg braces are hot, I'm sure. She never tells me that, but her feet sure are stinky after a long day:rotfl2:!
I'd love to hear about your trip disaster...I mean, I hate that you had a disaster, but I'd love to read it here on the Dis! Let me know if you decide to share it!

Yay for updates, you look so happy on the group picture with Brandon at Epcot , what a great bonus day . I love epcot in the evening that's my favourite park, not so much for the fireworks but the atmosphere and the views , love it can't wait to get there 5 weeks and counting :cool1:
SO HAPPY! It's my very favorite place. You're right, the atmosphere is just indescribable. Your trip is very close now!!!:cool1:

Hi Jenn
Totally of topic I wanted to ask Brandon's advice about cameras , we only have about 300 dollars to spend . Is there any camera he would recommend to us in this price range ? Thanks so much , dont have a clue about cameras but need a new one :)
He said to start out you should just try a used Canon Rebel T1i. On ebay you can get them for right at that price, and you can get them refurbished. They won't be the newest technology, but they will be better than something "new" for that price.

I had a long response typed out for the check-in/DTD part of the day and then Chrome crashed. Buttttt- So jealous you got to spend some time with Matt & Dani this day! Looks like you guys had fun!

I love WPE pizza, so I may or may not be drooling on my keyboard right now.

Also, boo to no tea!

The Dalmations section is so cute! I am definitely stealing all of your good packing ideas this year too!

The way you describe EPCOT is exactly how I feel as well. It's just perfect.

Such a fun night there with friends, nothing better!
I hope your keyboard is okay, not only from the drool, but from the pounding on it after you lost the comment you'd typed...or maybe that's just how I react...:rolleyes1

ASMovies is a cute resort! When my family visited me during my first internship we stayed there and had a top floor room in the Perdida building. I love that it's so close to the main building too!
It really was a cute resort. The kids loved it, and it definitely feels very Disney.

hi finally subbing. I figure since I finally subbed to Danimaroo, I should do yours also since it seems you guys are doing something like the network sit-com cross over. BTW Brandon's little geek out was very helpful and welcomed in my book
Haha, yeah, and it is very much like a sitcom when we're together!
I'm glad you liked his geek-out. It will please his little geeky soul.

I’ve never commented on a trip report before but I thought I would come out of the shadows.

I’ve read your last trip report and now have begun this one.

Our last day in the parks was your bonus day the 13th. As we were leaving EPCOT we passed you and your family under Spaceship Earth. I thought for a second about saying hi but that it might be a little strange. We also stayed at ASMo. We were in the Mighty Ducks building. I loved our location also. I’m so ready to go back.

I look forward to reading the rest of your report.
I feel honored!
Did you pass us under SSE when we were coming into Epcot or going out? If you ever pass us again, don't be shy. We sure aren't!
I'm ready to go back, too. Like yesterday.

Im late but im joining in!!

I love your TR and your family, we passed each other in epcot but I was focused on finding food :rotfl2:

Cant wait to read more
We are just getting this party started! :welcome:
I cannot believe someone else passed us in Epcot! We must be easy to spot:rotfl:!

Girl....I knew I always felt a special kinship with you, but.....since I saw your amazing organizational skills.....:worship: My heart was full! My family makes fun of me and my "need to keep everything super organized and clutter free" so I just had to share with Shanleigh.....she asked when we would be purchasing the baskets for the shelf:rotfl2:

Love your first day, love how you love all the little special things every day brings....makes me smile!! Adorable pictures once again!
We are soul sisters, Queen. And you're right--I love every single itty bitty thing!!

Reading about all of Brynn's experiences with the CMs just made my heart melt! They're all so nice and polite and treat kids like they're royalty. Disney quality, ya can't get it anywhere else!

Also, the picture of Sawyer looking out on the lake with Marie is just ADORABLE. Indeed, he is the next Mufasa.

HOORAY for getting all of your errands out of the way! Can't wait for the next day! (Oh my goodness, that was rhyming central right there.)

Great first day!! :)
And people wonder why we'd rather vacation here than anywhere else! Where else could I find such kind people?!
You're a poet and didn't know it!

great set of updates - so glad you had that bonus day and that you were really able to appreciate it... love you comments at the end of the last post.
I think I just enjoy every single aspect that is Disney. We work so hard to make it there each year, and I really like to take the time to appreciate it for all it is.

I'm in!!! I have read 4 other Diser's trip reports in my life, and I love your writing style, so this will be 5. I have read everything in your signature and watched the Disney video and the Panama City video will be next. We also live in Georgia and go to Disney as often as we can. Can't wait to hear more.
WHOA!! I am very grateful to you for spending so much time "getting to know" our little family!:goodvibes Thanks for joining us on another adventure.

I logged in at the right time! Thanks for the sponge explanation. My husband and I agree it's geinus. Wish we'd known about that for our cruise this past February for refillable cups and sippies! :)

I think any bonus Disney day is probably fantastic but yours was beyond amazing!

I'm glad your resort was a hit and a perfect room location!

I thought about your family actually when I was listening to the Dis unplugged description of the changes to the GAC. I understand why they did it but I hope it will not negatively affect those with a genuine need.
It really was! I'm so happy we decided to drive down early.
I'm worried about the GAC/DAS, but I'm still not giving up hope that they'll eventually get the kinks worked out. We'll figure out a way to deal, but it just may not go as smoothly as it has in the past. I think that for many with disabilities, it will work well, but it does seem to be having some bad reports from those with Autism and other cognitive disabilities.

I love your TRs! Coming a little late to the game but I just subbed! :)
We're just getting started! Thanks for joining us!

What an awesome day.
It really was, and this was just the begininning!

I went missing again. Life. Who knew?! Sorry about that.

To be honest, I think the idea of writing about today is very daunting. This Saturday of the trip gave new meaning to the term "FULL day." We were at Magic Kingdom from open to close and packed in so many things that it makes my brain spin! I guess the best way to tackle it is to dive right in.

So.

I woke up first on Saturday morning. It's not that there aren't wake-up calls and alarms beeping for all to hear; it's just that they don't care.

As per our routine, I bathed and got myself nearly completely ready before forcing Brandon out of the bed. I turned on Stacey because it was "TIME TO DO THE MUST-DOS!" Julia is always the next one that I oust from slumber, followed by Sawyer, and then Brynn. I wake up my family in the order that they are least grumpy. To be honest, not one of us are morning people, but we somewhat force ourselves to be at WDW.

Soon we were all dressed in our (coordinating) outfits and ready to head out the door with breakfast in hand.

We were one of about four cars in the lot at the TTC. We like it that way.

Soon, we were in my happy place--aboard our first monorail of the trip.

We were there with plenty of time before the Welcome Show started, so I kept handing out more and more snacks. Don't they look thrilled?

That's better.

Brynn soon let us know that we'd forgotten her sunglasses and that it was too bright, so I let her pick out a new pair at the store next to the gate. She picked out probably the best sunglasses ever, and I will forever associate this trip with these awesome sunglasses. I don't have a picture of us buying them, but you'll see them in just a second.

Soon we were hearing the first notes of the Welcome Show music and seeing the dancers, characters, and the train rolling in!

It was real! We were here! We had over a week ahead of us and were just beginning what would be the best trip of our lives!

As soon as we were allowed into the park and made our way down Main Street USA, we were again struck by the beauty of Cinderella's Castle. Does it ever get old?! I don't think so. We're amazed every single time.

Our first stop would be for something that would be slammed later in the day, an attraction we'd been lucky enough to see even before New Fantasyland officially opened: Enchanted Tales with Belle. We were all pretty excited as we frolicked through the countryside to Belle and Maurice's cottage.

We walked straight into the cottage, first in line for the second showing of the day.

The details in here are amazing. A book of Cinderella in French on the table? Perfection.

We made our way into Maurice's workshop, where we took this really odd photo of the big mirror. We can't seem to get a good one, most likely because of how it's constructed, but you can see us, at least!

We let all the little kids in front of us, but we were still near the front. That means we got a good view of the transformation, which we saw from way in the back last time.

There were very few people in our show, but there were enough to cover the needed parts. As they started assigning roles, I asked Julia if she wanted to be Beast again like she was last time. She was adamant that she wanted any role BUT Beast, as it's her goal to eventually try every role! It turns out that she was assigned to Mrs. Potts and Brynn as Wardrobe, complete with the "AaaaaAAAAAHHHH!!"

At this point, Brandon let the Photopass photographer take over all photos in here, while he did video. It's so weird not to hear him clicked away next to me! I have to say that while they took plenty of the kids meeting Belle at the end, they didn't have that many action and atmosphere shots. Still, the kids did well and had fun.

And then Sawyer, who had been content with watching and not participating, decided he really needed to get in on the Belle hugs, too.

She loved him!

They were each given a bookmark and we were given a special Photopass card to add to our account, and we made our way out of the library. Brynn became very attached to her bookmark, sort of like she was to the Ariel picture the day before. In fact, our next stop was to see Ariel, and she had to show the Belle bookmark to her! You can see it in the pictures.

Even though we were early in the morning and it looked like were were close to the beginning of the line, we still had about a twenty minute wait. We were expecting that it was because Ariel was spending lots of time with each group. That may have been true, but it didn't hold true once we got in there. She quickly signed our book and seemed to just want to rush to take a picture. The kids were being shy, anyway, so it didn't bother them. They were just happy to meet their favorite princess IN HER FIN!

Brynn did make sure to show her the bookmark and the sea creature design on her leg braces before we went out the cave opening. We would try for another Ariel meeting later on in the trip (and it did not disappoint).

**SCROLL DOWN, Keep reading**

**Continued from above post**

While we were here, we decided to do Under the Sea--Journey of the Little Mermaid. The wait time said 20 minutes, but it only took as much time as it took to walk through the queue and into your clam-mobile. (Let me just say that getting Sawyer and Brynn on rides with the moving sidewalk is not easy. He's a toddler. She feels unsafe and will just refuse to walk and bends at the knees, expecting an adult to do all the work. Fun times.) We were so excited for our first ride, and it did not disappoint! We were singing at the tops of our lungs and oooohing and aaaaahing throughout the whole thing. And yes, the bookmark went with us.

(They loved this scene of Flounder and the other fish "rubbing booties.")

It had been a little while since we were arrived at Magic Kingdom, and Brynn had yet to go on "it's a small world," so there were some grumblings coming from her. We decided she had waited long enough and headed back in that direction. On the way, though, we spotted a meet-and-greet of someone we'd never had the privilege to meet before and had to stop!

And trust me, he let us know that the privilege was all ours.

Who was this handsome hero? Why, Gaston, of course!

This was hands-down THE BEST character interaction we have ever had! He was hilarious, just spot on with the quick wit and one-liners. Look how happy he was making the girls! The three of us were laughing so loudly that I was a bit embarrassed, but I just couldn't contain it! And Julia was old enough to catch on to most of his jokes, so her laugh was equally as loud!

Brynn wanted to show him her toy dog named Sweetie (he's the blue and white thing in her hand). He asked her if she had a real dog at home, and she told him she did not. He said Belle had a dog--his name was The Beast! He said they were having a real problem with him scratching up the hardwood floors of that new castle!

Then he noted Brynn's heart-shaped sunglasses. He asked her if they turned into that shape after she met him, lol! "Because you're in love with me, of course!"

Then he asked who wanted some Handsome Hugs. And then said that OF COURSE they did, so why should he even ask!

I can't remember all the jokes he was making, but they were one right after the other and he took lots of time with us. Just the best. SWOON!

We decided after that that we'd use the hidden restrooms back there, then pop into Gaston's Tavern to try some Lefou's Brew.

YUM!!!

I've heard people say that this drink isn't for everybody, but seriously, who wouldn't love this!?! Give your portion to me!

I have no idea why I don't have pictures of this, and I know we have about a zillion later on, but we went to "it's a small world" next. I think Brandon was using the video camera on this Happiest Cruise That Ever Sailed. I did Instagram a photo from the line. This ride did happen.

And I promise that Peter Pan's Flight did happen next. I distinctly remember that Brynn was not walking at this point, so I remember wheeling her across to PPF and carrying her onto the ride. I also remember being so thankful that the stroller as wheelchair tag exists to help people like us. Do we always need it? Nope. But we sure did at this moment.

Since we were already obviously in need of a rest, we decided to go ahead and have an early lunch. It was only 11 AM, but we needed to re-group. In a spur-of-the-moment decision, we decided join the line for Be Our Guest Restaurant. We had a reservation here for later in the week, but for some reason I thought this would be a better idea...

Would it be a good move? Or were we crazy for attempting this??

Stay tuned.

Coming up: Lunch, haircuts, and the beginnings of an obsession...

Don't stop there!!!! Donttttttt!! I want to know what happens next! I mean, before the dessert party... Fill in the blanks for me! Also, you're family is so the most awesome.

You know, that castle view? It never gets old. At all...

Joining in to hear all about your trip.

Coincidentally I ran across your Youtube video trip report from 2012 tonight and just finished watching it when I found this trip report. Your kids are so cute!

Excellent update! Just makes me more excited for December. I guess I need to get back on Instagram and do updates from there. Looking forward to more!

I know a lot of people like using Disney buses and to Magic Kingdom especially since you bypass the TTC. But I just can't imagine bypassing the monorail on my first foray into MK of a trip. It would just feel wrong to me.

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing Enchanted Tales in December, especially the neat effects I've heard so much about.

I have to admit, even though I would probably not do a Meet and Greet with Gaston, I sure so enjoy watching him interact with people. He's hysterical!

MMMMM Lefou's Brew...

Such great updates, I'm just loving this. Except the part where it says "Stay Tuned" because I want to read more NOW!!

Great updates - you have gotten a lot done already!

sorry that this Ariel meet wasn't the best - but glad to hear you have a make-up one later in the trip :thumbsup2

That interaction with Gaston sounds great - and those pictures are awesome as well. Seems like good ones to save for when Julia turns 16 or so (sorry to scare you like that)

It is great that they have the stroller-as-a-wheelchair option for families like yours that use it when then need it to improve their trip

can't wait for more updates

the castle.....never gets old.....love! :love:

we haven't decided if we're doing ETWB yet, but it looks like you all had a great time! of course belle loved sawyer--who could resist that cuteness?

meeting gaston looks so fun! I adore that picture of Julia laughing with her missing tooth....adorable!

can't wait to try some lefou's brew! looks yummy to me!

Such a good morning already! I'm so glad you guys got to do Enchanted Tales with Belle again, and really glad you got to check out Journeys of the Little Mermaid! I'm really impressed with everything they did on that ride.

That Gaston is AMAZING! I remember you telling us his joke about the heart glasses, but it sounds like he was pretty much perfect all the way through. And the black and white photo with him and the girls is probably one of the best character photos I've ever seen.

I gotta say, I'm a big fan of LeFou's Brew, especially on a hot day. I wish we had gotten it more than once on our trip. And hooray for It's a Small World! You can never go wrong with that.

Can't wait to see what comes next (though I may or may not have some inside scoop).

I love the pictures of the girls with gaston I cannot wait to meet him . My little one got to be the beast last year too it was a wonderful experience, I dont think he wants to go on again this year so reading about it will have to do ! Can't wait to hear how long the queue took at 11am for be our guest ?! Also can I just say that Julia and Brynn look so pretty in those dresses too cute .

Well, I've now re-figured my December plans so I can meet Gaston. :rotfl:

I also can't believe you just left us hanging with BOG. I am DYING to eat there. I'm sort of a Beauty and the Beast freak. I did at least get to see Fantasyland in our quick October trip, but I'm looking forward to having quality time in 20 days!!!! We are also planning to spend an entire (9-11) day in MK, so anxiously waiting to hear how it goes. Though at least we're both in our 20s, but we still love naps.

Also, I LOVED the Little Mermaid ride. Especially the Under the Sea scene. I think that could be my new happy place. I was actually really hoping the ride would stop there just so I could soak it up.

Ahaha, no worries about going missing!! Life happens, especially when you’re busy with three kiddos! I find myself going missing and I only work/dance baha! Glad you’re back!

Yay for monorail!! And love the matching outfits, they’re super cute!! Did you make them? Amazing pictures! That castle shot is insane!! Glad you guys had a fun time in enchanted tales, and yay for everyone getting hugs and the girls getting cast! Boourns for a not great Ariel! She used to be such a hit every time I would meet her when she was still on leg and with Eric, but since moving into the Grotto, I think she’s gotten way more friends, and some of them aren’t great. Same with Rapunzel…

Awe, I won’t lie, Anne had some trouble with the moving sidewalks…lol, I think the first couple times she just wasn’t expecting it. Your pictures are SO GOOD!! I’ve really been wanting to look into getting a nicer/better camera, only for Disney stuff of course lol, but I figure I should learn how to properly use mine first, lol!

What a GREAT meet and greet! I really do enjoy gaston, and love that hes out for meets now, and glad that he’s more of the “come look at me” type than a villain, as he really is in the movie. He sounds like he was amazing today! Glad the girls loved him!

Super excited to read about how you felt about BOG lunch!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter