• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What makes you cry?

Sorry for your loss :hug: I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

I cry at sad movies.
I cry when my friends cry.
I cry when I see something uplifting or someone does a really good deed.
I cry when I read the "family death announcements" in my local newspaper.

When I try to get over someones death or something else sad, I usually try to be more active. Doing sport and going out with my friends helps me. I just don't like to sit around when I'm upset, I'm more active then. But it is just a course of time :)

:hippie:

The song The Black Parade. I was up late one night listening to it sort of not long after my dog died, and I just started crying. I'd never cried before when I listened to it, but I've cried every time after that night whenever I hear it. So I deleted it off my iPod :D

I cry when i think about alot of stuff

*When I think of all my Family Members that has Past Away
*Babys that only get to live 1 day in this Beatiful World'
*Moms that die after giving birth
*News
*Knowing that the day that I leave for school and it could be the last day that I see my parents
*UnWealthy people that cant afford much like a place to live or no food
*Starvation
*9-11
*People that die in Car Crashes even tough it was the other persons Fault aka if they was Drunk or just being Stupid
*When my Little Sister isnt acting right (bc she might go into a seizer then she has to go to a Hospital 3 hours away and I dont get to see her for 1-2 weeks nor my Parents)
*Reading all your stories
:grouphug: HUGS FOR EVERYONE INCLUDING ME
Remeber always put your troubles through GOD he is a MIRACLE WORKER PROMISE

I don't cry. That sounds weird but once my brother started getting sick, I stopped crying. Really it is annoying. I think that once you have felt so much pain you just stop crying. It sucks. I didn't even cry when I shattered my hand.

I don't cry. That sounds weird but once my brother started getting sick, I stopped crying. Really it is annoying. I think that once you have felt so much pain you just stop crying. It sucks. I didn't even cry when I shattered my hand.

I see where you're coming from. I have the same issue now. Although I don't think it sucks, I actually enjoy it even when the deaths of 'close' family members (like my Nana before Xmas) don't affect me at all.

What makes me cry...

When I laugh to hard. Like when I was reading how obsessed and bragg...full Mickey Ears was about her Hannah Montana life.

I mean who would lie that big to try and prove something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter