What magazines do you subscribe to or buy on a regular basis?

This is timely because I just gathered up stacks of magazines to be taken to recycling and have vowed to not to subscribe to any ever again! I hate clutter! We only get a few right now, DH's grandma sends us Guideposts every year and I get All You that I got free through coke rewards. DH gets Ducks Unlimited and a few that relate to his job, those are either free or come with a membership.

I will buy people when traveling, I like a good gossip mag on vacation.

I forgot another reason I'm cancelling Real Simple- they need to stop trolling pinterest and then pretending like they came up with the idea for the article.

As for them being clutter- I make a point to read them as soon as I get them, snap a pic w/ my iphone of anything I want to hold onto, and pass them on.

I forgot another reason I'm cancelling Real Simple- they need to stop trolling pinterest and then pretending like they came up with the idea for the article.

As for them being clutter- I make a point to read them as soon as I get them, snap a pic w/ my iphone of anything I want to hold onto, and pass them on.

I like that! I'll have to borrow that idea.

I do that for the kids stuff, don't know why I haven't done it for the magazines.

I used to get alot of magazines but they got to be expensive and most of the info is available on the internet. All I get now is Consumer Reports and may cancel that when it comes up.

My one and only, and fave is 'Southern Living'. Yep, I'm a deep south gal. ;) I have gotten 'Taste of Home' but it's been awhile. That's my next best favorite.

My new fav is Lapham's Quarterly - this may be one of the best I have ever subscribed to.

Also (in no particular order)
Playboy
Time Out Chicago
Cooking Light
Veranda
Architectural Digest
Rolling Stone
Economist
The Sun
Time

We get a lot of magazines!

I subscribe to the following on the Zinio app on my iPad.
Popular Photography
Popular Mechanics
Macworld

I used to subscribe to several, but it's down to one that I love
Yankee Magazine.

Mental Floss is my only current subscription. I also receive The Planetary Report but that's a membership thing.

I get Real Simple, Wired, Mental Floss and a parenting magazine from my older son's school and a Montessori one from my toddler's school. For some reason we get two local magazines for rich people for free. We are far from rich but a lot of our neighbors are so I guess they consider us rich by association. It's interesting finding out what local rich people spend their money on.

Fast Company, Wired, the Atlantic, Inc, Bloomberg Businessweek, Wine Spectator

People
Entertainment weekly
Seventeen for my dd
Cosmo
the Food Network
Rachael Ray
Cooking light
Prevention
Ceasar Milan
HGTV

Oh my I think I have a problem!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter