What loop?

shirleyb

I'm a lot funnier in real life.
We have a pop up and are really considering staying at FW on our next trip. We'll be going in either December or Jan and I'm wondering what loop we should ask for. We'd like to be close to the food area and transportation. Any advice is appreciated.

Shirley

CBR Jan 2000
Next Trip Jan 2002 Where to stay?

Boy thats a tough one to answer. I like 900,1400,1500.Everyone has there own loops that they like.

wdwfortwildernesslogo.gif

{Dreams Do Come True at Walts Place}
cmprmov4.gif

I seem to be in the minority but I would be disappointed if I was not in 100,200,400 or 500. The others are back from the marina and having to take a bus to get to the marina adds on a lot of transport time.¿

Vist my brick W04 972

Fort Wilderness 73,74,79,80,83,89,93,95,97,Christmas99/New Year2000

Dixie Landings 95,96,98

Wilderness Lodge 94

All Star Movies 00

Off property Feb/March 2000

Disneyland 77,81,85,94∏

Do plan to get a preferred site, full hook up or partial hook up? The preferred sites cost more but usually have a better location to amenities. If you want near the food (Trails End, Pioneer Hall) you want loop 100, 200 or 400 they are all walking distance to this area of the resort. but are also preferred loops so the cost is higher.

<Font Size=2><Font Color=blue>Scott</Font><Font
>
Co-Moderator Camping @ Disney Board

DisneyCampers@wdwinfo.com
<center><Font Color=ff0066><Font size=4>www.disneycampers.com
</Font></font></center>
<marquee>
wavey.GIF
</marquee>

We have stayed twice in the 100 loop and its our favorite. We stayed there the past two years in January so were also interested in being by the transportation and resturant and not really the pool. It is a very short walking distance to the resturant and the boat to the MK and we found the store being near very convienent as well. We will request that loop again in future trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter