What kind of resort do you stay at?

Where do you stay when you vacation?

• Value

• Moderate

• Deluxe

• Other - on property

• Other - off property

Results are only viewable after voting.
We have stayed at Fort Wilderness many times, ok, if you like camping, (which I don't!), and is very cheap. We have stayed at CBR once and while it was really very pretty, we were not impressed. The place is just too big for us!! All the other stays, including last year have been at POFQ! We just LOVE this one!!! It is small, beautifully themed and the landscaping is wonderful! We have not found one bad room in the whole place. Mousekeeping is fantastic! It is just a short walk to POR and that is nice too, but, not for us. We did stay there once, when POFQ was closed for renovations.
Now this year, because our son and family are going with us, we will be staying at the All Star Music so they can do the Family Suites. This is a first for us and I am really excited about this because of the many reviews I have read here on the Dis. When we get back, I will let you know our thoughts.

We stay at the deluxe resorts but I want to try them all. We also combine on site resorts with our offsite time share resort.

we love the deluxes, we really use our resort so to us it is worth the extra $ and a big part of vacation is staying somewhere extra special...however i would maybe like to try a mod like cbr or cs one trip.

Deluxe girl here....

but mods will do if we want to sneak in a second trip during the year.

::MickeyMo

I'm cool with staying at a moderate. I've stayed at CBR and CSR and like them both. I hope to stay at POR in the future. I've stayed at the ASMusic and it was ok. I don't think I'd stay at another value again, even with kids to save money.

I'm staying at the Grand Floridian next month for my Disneymoon, so I'm all about deluxe resorts at the moment. I'd love to stay at the AKL, Polynesian, and perhaps WL. I'm ok with the moderates, though.

When the boys were little, they wanted to stay at the Movies, so we did. They loved it.

Our stays are 15 days and we get (2) rooms. We have been staying at POFQ and we really enjoy our time there.

We stayed at Poly once in two rooms(family of six), and the GF. They were very nice, but for much less money than even two value rooms we can stay in a 4 bdr/4bth+ resort villa off-site with private pool, spa, game room, etc. WDW lodging may be fine if you only have 4 in your party and don't mind sharing a single room and one bath, but especially as our children became teens we have rented private villas and simply wouldn't even consider two rooms as a substitute. On-site has it's advantages, but there are too many sacrifices to be made cramming a large family into normal hotel rooms regardless of their on-site location.

We have stayed at all the catergories in the poll. I voted for "other on site" because we are DVC members and they really aren't considered deluxe, rather "home away from home" resorts. So that's why I voted like I did! Love DVC and so glad we're members!!!

We have stayed at moderates, values and at a suite in the now defunct Village Resort. And we have stayed off site. Never did and probably never will do a deluxe.
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I picked other, on property because we will mostly be staying at DVC villas. While I guess they are deluxe, they are catergorized as home away from home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter