• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What kind of people do you hate the most?

Not hate but passive aggressive. Like the straight dope right from the jump. Not a fan of gotcha types either.

In the line for the MK bus one morning at Pop a couple weeks ago we saw this little boy in a stroller absolutely going to town digging in his nose and eating it. His parents didn't notice. Technically he should have been wearing a mask, which would've prevented the gold digging.
Makes me want to vomit.

People who turn speaker on their cell phone and talk loud Its almost like they are saying " hey look at me I have a cell phone" LOL

I wouldn't call it hate, but I am very bothered by people who have no humility and can't even entertain the thought that they might be wrong.

Currently, I absolutely cannot stand people that don't wear masks in places where the sign clearly states a mask is required to enter the store.

And they are all the same "type". Always very loud. They definitely want to be noticed without their mask.

I find these people to be real jerks. If the store says wear a mask, just wear a mask. Don't be a loser.

HA! I ran into one of these recently entering my Whole Foods. The store, since the beginning of this has had a sanitizing station as you walk in for yourself and for the carts. Back in March, it starting with recommending then requiring masks. Some big loudmouth walked in while I was right there at the entrance in produce having a loud conversation on his speaker phone and the staff and the door tried to stop them. He told them that he didn't care, he didn't have a mask and to leave him alone.

Honestly, I sort of left the area, as I wanted no part of this nut, but a minute or so later I saw him storming out of the store.

BS that he did not know he needed a mask.

I've known many who eventually get theirs in the end. Call it Karma, or just call it the consequences of their own behavior. Not simply rude condescension but people whose actions have negatively impacted others in their personal life and in the work environment. Eventually something they are doing backfires on them.

Some of them I almost feel sorry for, because they've made a miserable life for themselves, and they have so much cognitive bias that they won't take the hint even when it's handed to them in an evaluation.

It’s hard to pick one. My top three are murderers, child molesters, rapists.

Last edited:
Currently, I absolutely cannot stand people that don't wear masks in places where the sign clearly states a mask is required to enter the store.

And they are all the same "type". Always very loud. They definitely want to be noticed without their mask.

I find these people to be real jerks. If the store says wear a mask, just wear a mask. Don't be a loser.
I agree, but those that I find more deplorable are the ones that half wear one. They have their mouth covered but the big ole nose is hanging out. If you are going to make people think you don't care about others that is actually worse then no mask at all. It may cut out half the orifices that emit germs, but it is done in a more deceptive way. At least be honest about not giving a damn and not try to trick people into thinking you "get it". You do not!

I cannot stand when other people have no consideration for others around them. Examples: 1) When at WDW the people who decide to stop in the middle of the walkway to figure out what they are doing next. 2) People who are in the middle of the aisle in the grocery store and fail to yield to the side to let others pass. 3) Loud talker on cell phone. No one wants to hear your conversation.

I do not like line cutters. It is a big pet peeve of mine. I will call you out. Every time.

Slow drivers in the left lane. Left lane is passing lane, not the Sunday scenic drive route. For the love of goodness, move over!

People who don't listen. What is the point of having a conversation if you are only hearing yourself?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter