what kind of lights to you use for windos???

Discussion in 'Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video' started by Patrickprincess, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Patrickprincess

Patrickprincess HAVE A MAGICAL DAY

I will be going to wdw late september and was wondering what kind of lights dose one use? also do you use a timer?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. merbobear

merbobear DIS Veteran

I'm confused, why would you put lights in your window in September?

4. Patrickprincess

5. merbobear

merbobear DIS Veteran

6. Patrickprincess

7. scdak

scdak DIS Veteran

I put up candy corn lights (Dollar General if you have that in your area) and they were cute, I was staying at POFQ and two 100 light sets went around the entire window, and due to some nice pixie dust we were given a corner room so I had 2 windows to decorate, we had Mickey pumpkins with lights, cut outs on the individual panes, fall/harvest Mickey and Pooh stuff decorations/signs etc.
    I did not use a timer though, we plugged everything into a power strip to make it easy to turn off and on.

8. scdak

scdak DIS Veteran

I see that you are staying at POR, my previous trip was there but in the Mansions , not sure what type of windows are in the Royal rooms since I don't know where they are located (I take boys, no way they would stay in one of those!) but if I remember correctly the windows were the same size as POFQ, 12 panes total, pretty big windows compared to the ones at my room at AoA LM room. There was also a nice sized ledge under the window to put things on at both PO resorts :)