What kind of juice would you sub pineapple juice for?

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
I want to make this recipe, but I cannot drink pineapple juice. What kind of juice would you substitute it for to keep the yummy flow of the drink?

Thanks!

Drink recipe:
2 cups 100% pineapple juice
1 cup club soda
2 cups frozen strawberries
1 cup ice

Before even reading I thought, 1/2 orange and 1/2 lemonade. Orange is too sweet; lemonade too tart.

We did strawberry orange smoothies last week and they were really yummy. Very much like this except we froze the berries and did not use ice. We added a bit of yogurt and milk.

Speaking of..My sister has this sign at her house and I crack up every time I see it. :lmao:

post-22965-Trust-me-you-can-dance-Vodka-qOhL.jpeg

Straight juice is too sweet for me (especially pineapple), so I add seltzer. So, any juice, really.

I use half orange and half lemonade for one of my punch recipes.

Don't know if this would work for you, but I sometimes substitute pineapple soda (Kroger brand) for the pineapple juice.

Something tropical, and citrus would be best for the consistency; maybe multiple juices.

If you use pomegranate it will taste rather like a hurricane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter