• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What kind of dog(s) do you have?

I have a sharpei lab mix, Sable, who is 12. I also have a 1 year old "frenchie-pei" (french bulldog sharpei mix) named Lilly. She is considered a hybrid dog which I think is ridicullous but I just had to get her because she is so cute!!

We have two Boxers. Jack saved from a backyard breeder and Gracie we got from Boxer rescue. Jack is 5 and acts 12. Gracie is 6 and acts like a puppy. :lmao: But they're inseparable.
thanksg020.jpg

Can I just tell you, these two look like trouble! :lmao: They are just adorable.

Thanks everyone for sharing your dogs. I love looking at them all.

We just got a puppy a few days ago. My best friend found a stray roaming a busy intersection a few months ago, tried to find the owner, but couldn't so he kept her. Turned out she was pregnant! She had 12 puppies, 7 survived. Mama is a beautiful, well mannered black Lab.

This is our puppy, Eleven, part Lab, part mystery.
eleven.jpg

I am not a dog person (we have 7 cats), but this dog is such a sweetheart. :love:

Molly is not so MINI...I was told she would be but my dear vet laughs every time I say she is a mini..At 19 weeks she weighs 29 pounds, and is a decent height. The breeder said she would be a max of 35, well as you can see we are6 pounds from that and she is under 6 months. The vet thinks she will be 50-60 pounds..So we will see.

LOL even at 35 lbs she wouldn't be a mini. LOL I bet she's a lover tho. :)

We just got a puppy a few days ago. My best friend found a stray roaming a busy intersection a few months ago, tried to find the owner, but couldn't so he kept her. Turned out she was pregnant! She had 12 puppies, 7 survived. Mama is a beautiful, well mannered black Lab.

This is our puppy, Eleven, part Lab, part mystery.
eleven.jpg

I am not a dog person (we have 7 cats), but this dog is such a sweetheart. :love:

OMG how can you say no to that? Too adorable!!!!! Is his/her name Eleven because he was number 11 born?

OMG how can you say no to that? Too adorable!!!!! Is his/her name Eleven because he was number 11 born?

Yes, she was the 11th to be born. All the puppies were given temporary names and I think the other owners have changed theirs. They were not number names. :D We decided that Eleven is a cute name and kept it. :)

As of today I have 1 hairless Chinese Crested, Stella who is estimated to be around 4. We adopted her in December and she is the best dog!

She's my avatar pic...

We have the most precious Pomeranian in the world. He is not a mini, but he is smaller than the normal Poms. He is sable in color and he is super sweet. He loves our kids and he never barks. He is perfect for our family!:love:

I can't imagine a Pomeranian that doesn't bark! I love Roxie to death but she has a very big mouth! She barks when she is happy and excited and when she is afraid and timid. She is on the large side of Poms -- 12 pounds. She will be two in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter