• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What kind of crowd to expect 4/12-4/15 ?

twista

Earning My Ears
Hi I was just wondering what kind of crowd I should expect when i get there

I would expect it to be busy. Its right in the middle of the peak spring break/ Easter season. I would plan to be at the parks early, use fast pass as much as possible, take a break in the afternoon when the park is fullest (also a good time to shop- dont wait until evening to shop- that is what most people do and the stores are packed), eat at off times (if the lines look light and you know you will want to eat in the next hour just do it at that time- its not going to get better!). If a show is important to you, plan on getting there early to get a good spot.

Yep I agree you will probably catch quite a few spring breakers and then the easter crowd. Just get to the park early (you will be amazed how much you can do right when the park opens and how many people aren't there) and also use fast pass when needed and you will be fine.

Wed and Thur are typically the best days to be there. But, the crowds will still be pretty large because it is still the middle of spring break. The last week of the month and early May should be a little quieter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter