What kind of checks do you have?

DH never writes them anymore and I am getting used to online banking. We have Ann Geddes babies for our joint account and I have Sesame Street for mine. We have had everything from lighthouses to Pooh to smiley faces and Mickey. It used to take me about 3 days to decide on a check pattern! :blush:

Plain one's because they are free from our bank account and Disney princesses for my credit union checking account

Boring Safety Blue. My husband hates decorative checks...and he never writes any! I think I'm gonna change 'em! :teeth:

I have plain Antique with the Initial with side tear. I weird, I got excited about the side tear option.

I have a set of 4 of my own tall ship pictures. Finally found a company that could do my own photos in a rotating set. Looked for a long, long time. The pictures are a bit lighter than what I would prefer, but overall the checks are very nice!

I have Disney's Animated Classics.
They have Cinderella, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, Bambi and Snow White. :)

gshanny said:
I have flying pigs, with the matching cover.
My DH refuses to let me get Disney ones. He has to take the checkbook sometimes ann refuses to be seen writing a Pooh check.

This I can respect. :thumbsup2

I did have Winnie the Pooh ones with 4 different designs, but recently switched to ASPCA ones with kittens on them. I have one book of checks leftover from some previous checks we had with wild animal fur pictures covering them (tiger, zebra, giraffe) and I give that book to DH whenever he needs to write a check as he doesn't like my 'girly' checks. He writes maybe one check a year so this book will last him a long time!

We used to have classic Disney checks, but now just have the plain cheap checks. We pay almost everything online and only write a couple of checks per month now.

we just use what the bank give "seniors" for free! I told my DH that was the best thing about turning 50!

The checks for the bills are just colorful checks - nothing special :sad2:

The checks that I carry with me for everyday expenses are Disney Princesses princess:

Perfect timing on this thread. I'm just about to order new checks. I'm still using the book of checks I had when I moved into my current house 2 years ago, with the old address on them! They are almost gone.

I went to my bank to just order plain checks, since I rarely even write them. It was going to cost me $20! Everywhere I look online, the plain ones are the same price as the design ones. So I'm planning to order some this week from walmart.com for $6.95 per box, including shipping, but I can't decide if I want the Mickey and Friends or if I want the Cars ones.

Kimya

Mine are animal print-- giraffe, tiger, zebra

I used to have cats on mine but they didn't have those when I had to reorder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter