what kind of charges on your KTTW card?

kathneric

Earning My Ears
Hi All! In an effort to try and budget myself for our upcoming July NYC to Canada cruise, I'm trying to think about what things I plan on charging. The obvious thing that comes to mind is alcohol. I actually cannot think of anything else, except maybe souvenirs in the shop. What kind of things did you charge while on the cruise?
Also, can someone give me an idea of how much your brought for tips and who you tip? I know there is an equation for how much and for who but our last cruise was awhile ago and I really don't remember.
Thanks everyone :goodvibes

with respect to charging on board, everything you purchase has to be charged as they do not accept cash anywhere. You are correct though, items from the stores and alcohol are obvious, however don't forget about photos from Shutters, snacks to eat in the theatre and bingo cards....

Tipping works out to $12 / day / person in the stateroom. Tips are left for your stateroom host, head server, server, assistant server. the tips will be added to your account automatically.

Thanks for the response, I definitely was forgetting about the photos, I also didn't realize there was no cash at all, so thanks for saying that.
I also didn't know that about the tips being automatically applied so thanks for your response!! :thumbsup2

Hi - in addition to what was listed so far, I had forgotten all about the cost of iced water bottles on the beach (something like $8.50 for 6 bottles) and beach toys (lots of buckets and shovels to choose from) if you have small children. We also rented snorkel equipment, which ended up being $60 for 2 adults and 1 child.

Enjoy!

Other things we spent money on... bingo, smoothies, spa, tipping kids club, tipping room service, snacks at movies, specialty coffee, laundry, sports simulator, wifi, and arcade.

This is such great information! Thanks so much everyone. I really was only thinking about drinks, guess I will need to put in some overtime LOL
Thanks again! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter