What kind of camper do you have?

We have a 2003 Coleman Cheyenne.
P7270291.jpg

well, we did it! We bought a 2005 dutchmen colorado 5th wheel for a great price!!! It is so awesome! We are going to have great fun in this camper. I can't wait to take it to Fort Wilderness, as we have never been. I think we will go sometime next year. Now I just need to sell the pop up!

From this...

To this...

We have a 1998 Viking 2460 pop up. It has what we need in it, a/c, heat, fridge, screen room, shower and what I call the emergency pottie. :eek: Until we retire in 4 years, we may just keep this before we buy a MH. By then, with gas prices they ought to be pretty cheap...lol. Going to be doing our first long camp June 9th at the Fort with this pop up. As far as selling your pop up, we had terrific success selling our other one. Had 5 people wanted it the first day. I think people are looking for pop ups due to gas costs. Only 6 more days till we leave for the fort.:woohoo:

We have a 2006 TT 26RS Outback. LOVE IT! :goodvibes It has the quad bunks for the kids and a queen slide out. It has a sink and 2 burner stove outside. We cook outside a lot. The quad bunks and the outside cooking sold us. It's perfect- we have seen many others even now (2 yrs. later) and we still love our Outback (which is parked outback-HA!). No restrictions on parking rv's or boats in our subdivision. Otherwise we couldn't afford paying to park it somewhere. ;)

We have a 32 ft cougar TT it's set up like a 5 th wheel floor plan large rear window with 2 chairs kitchen in middle then baththen bed in front just no steps to bed it has the large shower (corner) unit we love it we had a spingdale bunk house before that but without kids the bunks where only good for storage but the bath was across from it so it made a very small shower ok if you are very small also but at 6 ft and 230 lbs i'm not really small

http://
trailer.jpg
[/IMG]

we have a 2003 gmc sierra 1 ton dually with a 2006 lance 1191. it has a slide out (dinette) and dry bath. it works out excellent for the two of us and our three dogs.. pluto:

like the other lance owner said- we can go anywhere with it. from cities to mountains.. this is our second lance and wouldn't buy any other truck camper.. thought about a driver but, just can't do it ($$$)..;)

142256rig-thumb.jpg

142256inside-thumb.jpg

I don't know where you are located but Heartland makes a 5th wheel called a sundance and it has the best famly floorplan I have seen. It has 2 bedrooms one in the nose and a dropfloor playroom in the rear with a stairway to a loft bed upstairs.
I work for an rv dealer and we got one in the other day they are cool.

That sounds identical to the Wildcat Loft............

We have a 2003 21' Forest River Surveyor, with pretty much all the options. It has been great, we've had no problems with it. I added a third leg to the dinette, as it was tippy originally. The dinette drops down to make a big queen size bed. There is a double bed in back with a bunk above it. The foam mattress for the bunk is unusually hard (I don't know why), we are looking at replacing it this year with a softer foam mattress. I also added shelves to one of the closets.

It came with an RVQue propane grill that attached to the outside. We just couldn't seem to get used to it, and I gave it away a few years ago. It just never worked well for us. We now use a Thermos Grill-2-Go griddle type portable propane grill, and love it.

The bathroom is a little tight (some might consider it more than a little), but we are used to it.

Due to a tight driveway, we really couldn't get a longer TT. I didn't want slides or a hybrid, trying to keep it as simple as possible. Now that the kids are growing, it would be nice to have something larger, but it works fine for us.

We camp about 10 times a year, mostly weekends but usually a couple longer trips (4 days to a week) are thrown in (including FW this October!).

:drive:

(Wow, have all those smilies always been there?? )

well, we did it! We bought a 2005 dutchmen colorado 5th wheel for a great price!!! It is so awesome! We are going to have great fun in this camper. I can't wait to take it to Fort Wilderness, as we have never been. I think we will go sometime next year. Now I just need to sell the pop up!

:thumbsup2 That thing is sweet!

We have a 2001 Holiday Rambler Vacationer that we bought used about four years ago. We began with a pop-up many many years ago, then updated to two different TT as the family grew out of both of them. We eventually upgraded to MH to take to LSU football games, and eventually a trip to FW in 2005. Heading back to the fort in Dec. 2008. Can hardly wait so I get my WDW fix on the Dis.

We have a 2006 Flagstaff Classic 625. I never thought I'd like a pop up but we have air and heat, a bathroom and a shower. It's a pretty good little thing and it saves us on gas mileage.

But you know, I just walked through the Four Winds Kodiak with the bunks and man that thing would be sweet :thumbsup2 but not sweet on the gas.

We have a 2007 TT Outback Kargaroo. This is our first trailer and we have so far liked it.

Candace

In 2006 we bought our 2004 Trail-Lite 8306S TT. I'ts 30 ft hitch to bumper, weighs 4760lbs dry, is less than 9 ft tall to roof, has a front living room with a dinette slide, a bar , eye level tv across from the couch, a large hall closet, rear queen bedroom, fiberglass ext, underneath enclosed with metal panels. We especially like the nice living area, you can see the tv from the couch, the 2 bar stools and one side of the dinette. It is a great living room layout for a midsize trailer. We prefer more livingroom and kitchen space so we chose not to have bunk beds. This is the largest trailer I will ever own. My next one will be a Hi-Lo, for better gas milage, and use a cabin tent for extra space. Even though my trailer is an ultralite, my towing gas milage is not good, about 9mpg with my old 5.4 expedition. Hopeing it will be a tad better with my "new" excursion, now i can use overdrive without fear of transmission damage. Anyway, low profile lite trailers like popups and hi-lo's will get much better gas milage.

Our HR Aluma-Lite is the same trailer as yours and made by the same manufacturer after Monaco acquired R-Vision in 2006 or 2007. Just a different name and maybe level of support.

Larry

I bought a 2006 in 2007 for a great deal! I have a 29' bunkhouse by Maxlite (R-Vision) I love it! It has a queen bed in the front, sofa bed, dinette that converts to a bed and 2 bunks in the back...it even has a bookcase for me!!! (I'm a big reader) its a lite so my F150 pulls it too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter