What Kind of Camera Do You Take?

Momof2B2G

Earning My Ears
Have Iphone, but don't think the picture quality is that good. I also have a Nikon, but it is larger and has a zoom on it that will probably be too difficult to carry around all day. What kind of camera do you take that takes super clear pics and is fairly compact? Thanks.

Depends on what my plans are. For a "normal" day I use my iphone and/or a small Panasonic digital. If I go specifically to take pictures then I take my Cannon and a variety of lenses.

Last trip I found I used my iphone more than any of the three just because it was quick and easy.

I just don't want to lug around our Cannon T3i so I use our Iphones. It seems to take good enough photos.

a bridge camera (between a point and shoot and a dslr). prefer canon myself. by my next trip I'll have one that shoots in RAW for editing purposes.

Most of the time, I take my dslr on a comfy neck strap. If it's really hot or I just want to go light, I will take a panasonic lx7.

Presumably you bought the Nikon to take nice pictures with. There's no better place to take nice pictures than WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter