What items have u taken for Signatures

Hubby brought 2 large white frame mats and had them signed. When we got home, he printed out a picture of the kids with their favorite character and framed it using the signature mats. They're hanging in their bedrooms --- everyone thinks it's so neat they have those.

We bought wooden letters that represented our names at Joann Fabrics, bolted them together into a monogram and had them signed. Guest services did give us a bit of a hard time, saying they counted as three items(you're only allowed two per stateroom), but they did let us do it after we showed them they would be assembled into one piece. (We also included a big bag of mini candy bars!!) Next time we probably would leave it in one piece before turning it in, instead of taking it apart for easy transport.

We did the pillowcase thing, took shirts once - but my favorite by far is when we had the picture mats signed. Since doing that, we haven't brought anything else...

I did the larger wooden letters from Michaels (2 for each of my kids first initial), packed the bag with fine tiled colored Sharpies & candy. They came out beautifully!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We did a large Pink Vinylamtion, a Winnie the Pooh/Piglet plate, and a photo mat. They all came out great, although the photo mat isn't quite as cute as the others. Deciding what to bring for our next cruise....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter