What it’s like to get your test results

My wife tested positive on embarkation day for our Thanksgiving cruise, so we rescheduled for a New Years cruise on the Fantasy. The joy of getting that “Clear to Sail” outweighed all the previous disappointment. I documented that moment in a video here (skip to :50).

Clear to Sail Video

Love the reaction and glad your family got to sail! We were on the Fantasy on Dec. 12 and it was so nice to be back on board.

Your video made us so excited to sail again! I've been so busy tempering our expectations should we not get a "clear to sail" on Monday, that I lost z lot of that excitement. Thank you for sharing! ❤

My wife tested positive on embarkation day for our Thanksgiving cruise, so we rescheduled for a New Years cruise on the Fantasy. The joy of getting that “Clear to Sail” outweighed all the previous disappointment. I documented that moment in a video here (skip to :50).

Clear to Sail Video
I love this video! My family shares the same excitement and experiences that you all had!

Yay! Great video! One day I will have kids old enough for them to spend time doing their own things.

Love this. We shared your emotion when we received the clear to sail on January 7th. Especially since we had flown in from California:love:

What were you doing on the ceiling around the 4:30 mark?
And I noticed lots of things hanging in the stateroom. Can you tell me what types of hooks you use?

What were you doing on the ceiling around the 4:30 mark?
And I noticed lots of things hanging in the stateroom. Can you tell me what types of hooks you use?

Probably the little magnetic hooks. I used those on our last cruise to hang decorations for my DH's birthday. You can get them on Amazon for cheap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter