• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your table service MUST do?

Outside of the parks, Whispering Canyon or Beaches & Cream. We love the food and sundaes at Beaches & Cream. Love the atmosphere and visiting the WL when we go to WCC.

Inside the parks, we do Tusker House every trip. Love the theme and food, and it always works well for us as a pre-park opening ADR at AK.

TS 1 credit places I like....
Resorts: My fave right now is Sanaa. Food is so good and it has a great view. Also LOVE Beaches and Cream for nice comfort food meal and ice cream. Boma is a great buffet. Had one awesome meal at Shutters (yummy steak) recently.
Parks: Spice Road Table (Epcot), 50s Prime Time (HS), Yak and Yeti (AK) and Liberty Tree (MK).
Downtown Dis: really enjoyed House of Blues...had one awesome meal at Raglan Road and then one terrible meal.

Ohana used to be our must-do and after a few so-so visits and then a terrible visit (last one) we decided to cross it off the list for a while. Biergarten was also a must-do and the food and show are pretty good but it was so crowded last time and we've been so many times that I think we'll take a break from it for a while too.

Ohana is my absolute favorite by far. We are headed to Universal this weekend and I am renting a car for one day primarily so we can drive to Ohana for dinner after Universal closes.

On our last trip in May, I just couldn't fit it into our plans and it was so hard being so close (in Orlando) and not having a meal there.

Our favorite restaurant anywhere in the world :) We have eaten there 3 times and all have been awesome.

Hi:wave2: I'm looking for a couple ideas for dinners @ WDW.
What is your family favorite,1 DDP credit,WDW table service place.....

:tinker:1.outside of the theme parks [still on WDW property]?

2.inside the parks? :hmghost::figment:

1. Sanaa
2. BOG (sans small children. With kids, we have found we probably prefer QS in the parks)

Outside the parks: Boma. Best buffet on property, hands down.

In the parks: Via Napoli. We ate there for the first time this year and all the food was amazing. We also had a really great meal at BOG, and the atmosphere there is lovely (plus you get to meet the Beast!)

Boma for dinner followed very closely by Sanaa. I have no idea about how many credits Boma is but it is my favorite meal on property.

My daughter adores Garden Grill at Epcot. She lovingly refers to it at the spinning restaurant. It has become a staple for every vacation - plus we always get prime one on one time with Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale.

For me, inside the parks, I've gotta hit Sci-Fi! I love the theming and (in the minority on this one) the food!

Outside of the parks, it's a tie between California Grill and Narcoossee's. Love those views and the food is awesome too!

1. In the parks, BOG dinner. (Also we love Tusker House and Crystal Palace though they aren't exactly TS) Also the wine cave in Italy @ Epcot (not Via Napoli, where the pizza was good, but the service was slow and lacking)
2. Outside the parks, California Grill, Sanaa and Boma. We also liked Flying Fish a lot. I want to try V&A someday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter