What is your recent food or drink "splurge"?

Cheeseburger with bacon, lettuce, tomato, pineapple, and barbeque sauce, fries, and a rootbeer float. At least the bun was whole wheat?

Perfect timing for this thread :) chicken tikka Marsala and a cocktail. So yummy I love my once a week cheat meal!!!

I treated myself to McDs for lunch on Wednesday. I had a mayo chicken sandwich and a medium serving of french fries. Yummy!

I bought a six pack of. Small cans of Pinapple juice, scope of vanilla bean ice cream, curved my urge for pineapple float! pixiedust:

One of my co-workers brought warm Krispy Kreme donuts to work today. I had two. I've been on Weight Watchers for six months and have lost 32 pounds. I believe the donuts were 14 points. That's a lot. They were worth it. :rotfl2:

Guacamole, lots of it. I made it a couple days ago a when I had a whole bag of ripe avocodos. I have been eating it with brown rice chips, last night for dinner with a quesadilla, today I am thinking of having it with a salad and nachos! YUM!

Long day yesterday and I was CRAVING a Bee Sting from TGIFriday's. I wasn't much in the mood for food...b/c they rarely have anything I will eat (I am a pescatarian), and I wasn't in the mood for a salad.

I ended up with a Bee Sting, a tall Miller Lite, and fried shrimp/fries/cocktail sauce.

The drinks were great. The coating fell off the shrimp and the fries were almost raw and flavorless. SIGH.

Minnesota! said:
Long day yesterday and I was CRAVING a Bee Sting from TGIFriday's. I wasn't much in the mood for food...b/c they rarely have anything I will eat (I am a pescatarian), and I wasn't in the mood for a salad.

I ended up with a Bee Sting, a tall Miller Lite, and fried shrimp/fries/cocktail sauce.

The drinks were great. The coating fell off the shrimp and the fries were almost raw and flavorless. SIGH.

Sounds like my dinner at Chili's last night. I had chicken tacos that were just okay, but the margaritas that accompanied them were fantastic!

It all sounded great until the end. Sorry it didn't work out. Did you mention it to the server? BTW, what is a pescatarian?

ETA- That's okay, I looked it up. Similar to vegetarian, but includes fish and shellfish.

Sounds like my dinner at Chili's last night. I had chicken tacos that were just okay, but the margaritas that accompanied them were fantastic!

The Bee Stings at TGIF are my fave drink ever! They are SOOO good!

It all sounded great until the end. Sorry it didn't work out. Did you mention it to the server? BTW, what is a pescatarian?

I didn't, honestly. I was in no mood to flag her down. It was nuts in there. I just chugged my drinks and left Dh to pay lol!

Pescatarian - I don't eat red meat or chicken or any other meat. Only fish, shellfish, etc. Pretty much a vegetarian who eats things from the ocean and lakes, lol! It's a texture thing!

TGIF has only 2 shrimp meals on the menu, and about 6 salmon ones (I hate salmon...), so I was pretty limited. They used to have a dish called Key West Shrimp that I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED and it was healthy. Got rid of it and replaced with fried shrimp and shrimp in a garlic alfredo sauce.

Next time I am just getting the drinks and a few sides...I really just wanted broccoli and a potato. Should have just gone with it!

Minnesota! said:
The Bee Stings at TGIF are my fave drink ever! They are SOOO good!

Ooooohhhhh....I've never tried one, but I'm game for anything. ;) My SIL had these fancy margaritas at Christmas, and I've had a taste for them since then.

lobster bisque - I've had it for 3 straight days.
I made it rather than buy it (I add triple the lobster, but don't scale back on cream or butter). The scale has gone up every day!

I did splurge/cheat and had a big cheeseburger and fries!
We just never eat like that.

Over the Holidays I had homemade pie, pizza, and pasta WITH a thick slice of garlic bread.... :scared:

NOT good for getting ready for a Spring vacation in a swimsuit.

I did splurge/cheat and had a big cheeseburger and fries!
We just never eat like that.

Over the Holidays I had homemade pie, pizza, and pasta WITH a thick slice of garlic bread.... :scared:

NOT good for getting ready for a Spring vacation in a swimsuit.

Oh, I am NOT ready for even thinking about a swimsuit. The dread of it all. No where to hide. :crazy2:

Speaking of which, I should probably have a picture of some swimsuits I like (good luck with that one, right?) posted here and there around house as an incentive.

We rarely eat cheeseburgers and ffs. I think that's why it tasted so good. I'm eating super light the next few days to off set.

Is there a reset button? :)

Costco cinnamon rolls for me. They aren't too bad as long as you stick to one!

Ooooohhhhh....I've never tried one, but I'm game for anything. ;) My SIL had these fancy margaritas at Christmas, and I've had a taste for them since then.

Seriously. The Bee Sting is heaven in a glass for me. Lemon Juice, Clover Honey, Tennessee Honey Whiskey. It tastes like vacation to me.

My boss brought us out for breakfast this morning. So I had 2 over medium eggs, 2 slices rye toast, and a huge heaping pile of hashbrowns. And 4 cups of coffee. All 5 of us has the same exact thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter