What Is your real first name? **Updated 02/23/09** See first post**

My first name is... Mickey. °o° I've been called that since I was a baby. My mom thought that I would outgrow it but she seriously underestimated my immaturity. Legally my name is Michael but only the DMV and my bank calls me that.

Yes, I was... you even have it spelled right (as opposed to Robby). My only living relative (aunt) still calls me Robbie.

Sometimes DW (Mary Beth) will call me by that, but I know some special request is going to follow. Like... Robbie... there's a spider in the shower, will get it for me? It is usually said either in terms of panic or endearment.

Actually it is interesting, because MB and I met when we were both 16 and I was still going by Robbie. Over the years, I and she, have changed it to Rob (except for those special need times). I actually like hearing her call me Robbie.

Is Nisey pronounced... Neesee?

My son is Robert Ryan, but I did this only to keep the name moving forward. We always called him Ryan and that is what he goes by to this day.

Yes Nisey is pronounced that way. LOL So you don't by chance have a last name that begins with F do you?? :rotfl2: I had a boyfriend when I lived in NC that was Robbie and I moved that year and was broken hearted. :rotfl2: I was in the 10th and he was in the 9th. I think you are younger than me though. SO I am sure it is NOT YOU. :laughing: :scared1:

Yes Nisey is pronounced that way. LOL So you don't by chance have a last name that begins with F do you?? :rotfl2: I had a boyfriend when I lived in NC that was Robbie and I moved that year and was broken hearted. :rotfl2: I was in the 10th and he was in the 9th. I think you are younger than me though. SO I am sure it is NOT YOU. :laughing: :scared1:

:goodvibes

Nope, I am Robert Theodore Wilson, Jr. I am 51 and am sure I am OLDER than you... based on your avatar of your daughter. My daughter is about to be 28. I have been in love with and connected with Mary Beth since I was 16. We got married one week after MB turned 18 (9 days younger than me).

I am just your DISfriend. I tend to cause all kinds of different feelings on the boards... sorry if I caused you concern.

Friends?

:goodvibes

Nope, I am Robert Theodore Wilson, Jr. I am 51 and am sure I am OLDER than you... based on your avatar of your daughter. My daughter is about to be 28. I have been in love with and connected with Mary Beth since I was 16. We got married one week after MB turned 18 (9 days younger than me).

I am just your DISfriend. I tend to cause all kinds of different feelings on the boards... sorry if I caused you concern.

Friends?

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: OMG ROB you are funny. You always make me LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!! Okay you are older than me....only by 5 years. :scared1: :scared1: This guy's last name was Robbie Ferris and he was actually a year younger than me. :laughing:

Oh and yes we CAN STILL BE FRIENDS.......:upsidedow I will try and move on, but it will be hard. :rotfl: :sad1: You are so much fun on here. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter