What is your order of operations here at the Dis?

Grumpy'sWife4Ever

DIS Veteran
When you come to these boards, where do you go first?

I always come straight to the Disneyland/CA board. My "home away from the Land." ;) Since I am not actively planning a trip right now, (although I am always planning, if you know what I mean) I will scan the post titles for anything really interesting and if nothing catches my eye I come straight to the Disneyland Community Board. I immediately view the Pictures of the Day (my favoritist thing EVER) and check some of the threads I've posted to.....Then check out the new ones. And maybe start one or two if I'm feeling saucy! :rotfl:
Once I am done, I go BACK to the Disneyland/CA board to see if anything new popped up.

If I am really bored and have time to kill, I might pop over to the Budget board to read only (I learned my lesson about posting there - I just don't have thick enough skin! :scared1:) and last night I ventured to the "other" Community Board but the topics tend to be too broad for me..... I guess I have found my home on the Dis and it is right here! :thumbsup2

Check DLR board first.
Check the DL Community board second.
If I still have time or nothing much is going on here, I go on over to the Podcast board.

After that I might wander over to WDW boards- especially the one about the parks. I have my heart set on going to WDW in 2012 because that is when the boys graduate. If not, then 2014 for sure for our 25th anniversay. :)
Trip reports are also interesting to read.

Fun question! I check the DVC area first, then Budget Board, sometimes ABD, then come to DLR area. I'm sure if I ever plan that cruise I want to take I'll head over there, and I'm in the midst of planning a WDW trip (which is scary) so guess I need to head over to the WDW portion of the board (which is also scary)

Hello Fellow Disboard Addict.:goodvibes

Well.... i check on the thread of the trip i'm going on next..this time it's the Disboard Diva Vegas trip... then i check the DisDiva's thread... and the December Disneyland thread to see if i need to make any updates.. then i look around on disneyland threads..to see if i can help out someone like someone else has helped me in the past. I also like the general community forum as it has threads on several shows i watch.

And i come to the disneyland community board to look around.

I ocassionally go to budget board, but i end up spending money when i go.:rotfl: so i try to stay away.

We addicts need a special sig or avatar photo so we can ID each other. LOL
I go to the Budget Board, then to the Family Board (sometimes, not every time), then to the Collectors Board, then I come to the DL Board and spend a ton of time there, then to the DL Community Board. Then after reading everything I'll leave for lunch, come back after and then scan the DL Board and the DL Community Board, then I might stop in on the Budget Board to see what's going on.....then when I get home from work I'll stop by the Collector Board, this board, the DL board and then maybe the Budget Board....I check on and off all day. The DL Board/DL Community Board are my faves tho.....

I have my TR bookmarked so that's where I always go first and then check out the other TR's that I need to keep up to date on and look to see if anyone's added information to the September Check In thread. After that I usually jump to the DLR board and peruse all the threads I can and then hop here.

We addicts need a special sig or avatar photo so we can ID each other. LOL

Wouldn't that be just about everyone here? :rotfl: I love to sit in bed in the evening with the laptop and just sit and read the different boards I don't usually go to. I don't often have time for that, but when I do I love it. :lovestruc

Nice thread idea.

First to DL.
Second to DL Community Board.
Third to Photography board
Fourth to California and the West with a little DL trip reports if I'm bored. I'm writing one right now about my last trip so I am spending alot more time there.
Fifth to the WDW board. Trying to plan out our next big trip and wondering what I should do. Washington DC, Hilton Head Island, WDW?

1. DLR
2. DLR
3. DLR
4. DL Community Board or Trip Reports

Maybe Community board on occasion. When I'm really bored Theme Parks and Attractions or Disney Resorts or Disney Restaurants on the WDW boards.

I seem to check out the boards in this following order...

DVC - still learning all the ropes on DVC :teacher:
Cruise - taking first cruise this Nov :woohoo:
DL - checking out what's happening in my favorite place :cloud9:

Once in a while I'll hit a few other boards.

In the last few months I've been clicking on this link first. Then the disneyland trip planning board. Then it depends, if it's the beginning of the week I go to the mice chat main page to see if there's any new articles. Then back to DIS and the Wish board. I lost 25 pounds thanks to that board this year. Every once in awhile I'll check the budget board and the same with the trip reports.

In the last few months I've been clicking on this link first. Then the disneyland trip planning board. Then it depends, if it's the beginning of the week I go to the mice chat main page to see if there's any new articles. Then back to DIS and the Wish board. I lost 25 pounds thanks to that board this year. Every once in awhile I'll check the budget board and the same with the trip reports.

That's awesome!!! Maybe I should check out the WISH Board.... :)

First, I check my subscribed threads. Then I move to the DL board, DL Community, and then I make my way over to WDW Attractions and Strategies and WDW Community. Then I finish it all off with a trip to the Community board. *gasp* :scared: :laughing:

When the mood strikes me, I'll go over to the Disney Restaurants board, Disney for Adults, or News and Rumors.

Yeah, surfing the DIS is hard work! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter