What is your must eat Disney Food?

Roasted cinnamon almonds, the pecans are good too. Sweet cream cheese pretzels.

Snacks
  • Dole Whip-Aloha Isle
  • All American-Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
  • Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich

Meals
  • Pizza-Via Napoli
  • Bread Pudding-Ohana
  • Mac and Cheese-Liberty Tree Tavern

princess:

I feel ya! The fun snacks and restaurants are a big piece of why I love going to Disney (and my choices are also pretty basic):

A dole whip float with pineapple/vanilla swirl
A Mickey bar
Popcorn
Can't always fit it in, but the Nutella waffle at Sleepy Hollow has quickly climbed the ranks to almost-can't-not-have status

I like to switch up the restaurants, so there isn't really table service I have to hit every trip. Last trip we went to Artist Point and if I could get that cobbler to-go, I would, yum!

For my DW its Funnel Cake...it doesn't exist here in England! She looks forward to even more than any rides!!:rotfl2:

Our must dos for every trip are the sea salt chocolate caramel (Karamel Kuche), kaki gori, mickey bars and dole whip.

We always get some of the packaged coconut Mickey heads to bring home and keep us going until our next trip back!

It used to be the bacon cheddar mashed potatoes (with the rib eye) at the Captains Grille, but they switched them to candied marble potatoes :(

We never miss the chance to have the meatloaf or chicken pot pie at 50s Primetime. And the Boston cream parfait there is yummy too!

Dinner at 'Ohana! In my two trips to Disney I've done it both times.... I may do it two or three times on my next trip in September! :rotfl2: There's just something magical about starting with endless meat skewers and ending with that amazing bread pudding! OMG.... so hungry now! LOL!

I'd have to say the All American from Earl of Sandwich as well as a Dole Whip. There's a few more I'm probably forgetting right now, but those are the big ones!

I have to write some of these down popcorn::

I forgot about the All American!!! best sandwich in WDW, hands down! Always have to have one!

The Ham and Apple Sandwich- Norway Pavilion

I keep meaning to try this...then forget!

Where do you get the roasted cinnamon almonds?

They are sold at various snack carts throughout the parks. I know there is one cart near Jungle Cruise...that is where we usaully get them...chill on a bench and munch! YUM!!

Pizza at Via Napoli - better than any pizza I can get at home.
Dole Whip
Mickey shaped ice cream sandwich - :love::love:

MK: Dole Whip. (Man, I miss the ones at EPCOT that came with rum...)
EP: Kaki Gori from Japan. (I know it's just shaved ice, but I still love it!)
HS: Popcorn. (Maybe I'm crazy, but popcorn just tastes better when you're surrounded by the movies.)
AK: I don't have a specific treat here... huh.

I can never go without a Mickey Bar (or two... or ten) either.

As for food-food, I always have at least one good steak before we leave. And it's becoming a tradition almost to get lunch at Teppan Edo once a trip.

Marshmallow/Caramel Pinwheels (Karamel Kouche)
Chocolate covered strawberries (for some reason I don't love them at home but do at Disney:confused3)
Casey's Hot Dog
Fried Chicken (50s Prime Time)
Creme Brulee
Chocolate Mousse from France
Mickey Waffles
Apple Danish from Pop Century food court
Funnel Cake (Sleepy Hollow)
Earl's Club (Earl of Sandwich)

They have a ice cream/slushy type non alcoholic drink that is to die for. I got it the last night of our stay at all star sports at the pool bar. It's an orange creamsicle type drink. it's made with o.j, ice, minute maid yogurt drink mix (which I tried to find so I could buy it, but they only sell to businesses)
It is seriously pure heaven. Trying to find the name of it.

Love mickey ice cream bars.
Chocolate covered sea salt caramel in Epcot's Germany.
The shaved ice in Epcot's Japan is really lovely.
Love the candy colored popcorn they sell in the gift shops at the resorts/shops.

We have to go to Ohana's at least once a trip.

Love the turkey sandwich at Sci Fi.

Love the meatloaf at 50's prime time.

And we always have to stop and get a taco salad at Peco's Bill. It's tradition!

The Jalapeno Cheese Pretzel and/or the regular Mickey Pretzel! So good - I wish I had one of each right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter