• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your MUST DO restaurant each trip?

DisneyFirstTimer10

DIS Veteran
I am thinking our must do- or re-do since we have only been once is......

Boma Dinner
Chef Mickey's Breakfast- or Crystal Palace Breakfast

I don't have a must do restaurant but I have to do Cava del Tequila every time.

Kimonos might become a must do restaurant based on my last trip.

We always do Chef Mickey's for breakfast. Preferably the first day and more for tradition than the food.

My DH wouldn't go to WDW at all if he couldn't go to Biergarten. I humor him.

Everything else for us is flexible.

Our must do's are:

Epcot:
Biergarten (TS)
Tangierine Cafe or Sunshine Seasons (CS)

AKL:
Boma dinner

DHS:
50's PTC lunch or dinner

I don't have a must do restaurant but I have to do Cava del Tequila every time.

Kimonos might become a must do restaurant based on my last trip.

While my DH took my ds (4) on the Mexico ride, and my dd (1) slept in her stroller, I browsed around inside Mexico. I passed the Cava and I was so jealous of all the kidless adults inside enjoying their drinks. The hostess asked if she could get me anything- I explained that while I would LOVE a drink I didnt think I could swing it with the baby and the stroller and all- she said no problem- asked what I wanted to try (pineapple margarita) and said she would go in and order it for me from the bar. I went to sit down and she came back out in two minutes and handed me a drink- SO good, and so nice of her. I would love to try the food too- wonder if the two kids would be allowed in though....

50's Prime Time Cafe!
It's cheesy, it's fun, it's unique, and the food is amazing! Mmmm..thinking about the fried chicken and s'mores now... :p

Chef Mickey's - Generally dinner but occasionally breakfast
1900 Park Fare - Second only to CM's in character interaction...and the food is yummy too!

The restaurant we absolutely must visit on each trip is Les Chefs de France.
And for the best reason in the world!

Les Chefs de France is where DW accepted my proposal July 4, 1990......and we'll be celebrating the 20th anniversary of her 'yes' there in about 3 weeks.

I would love to try the food too- wonder if the two kids would be allowed in though....

Yes, the kids will be allowed in. Just realize it is small, there is not a lot of room for strollers, there isn't anything to keep the kids entertained, and almost everyone in there is drinking alcohol and usually plenty of it (if it makes a difference to you)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter