What is your "MUST DO" on your cruise?

For those that have done Rainforest Room... If I have a spa treatment booked, is rainforest included or do I have to book that separately?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

It is my understanding, from another thread, that it does not include the Rainforest Room.

A must for me was visiting the soft serve ice cream machine every night before bed. I love ice cream!

1) Sitting on verandah with glass of Prosecco
2) Midnight,every night-room service-Mickey Bar & Chocolate Chip Cookies
3)Palo Brunch
4)Second night-Animators Palate
5) Sight of ship docked at Castaway Cay

In no particular order:
See the fireworks on Pirate Night.
Attend Aladdin show.
Go to the Animator's Palate show where you can see your drawing come to life.
Ride the Aquaduck at least one time.
Do at least one game of the Mid-Ship Detective Agency.
Take a moment to learn something personal about your stateroom host and your servers.

Go to the very front and back of the ship to check out the view. Go to deck 4 and walk all the way around the ship. Order room service tea/coffee and relax when waking up ;)

I always watch a movie.
Read & relax!
Do some organized activities, like trivia, cooking or draw a character.

Ditto! Read, relax, see a movie. I can skip all of the shows, meals, and activities if they get in the way of relaxing. I don't rush on a cruise. I make relaxation a priory because it never happens at home and doesn't happen on any other type of vacation. Disney cruises are the best!

Nap often, order room service (apparently we did this too often as the room service phone operator knew what we wanted every night!), watch a night time movie on funnelvision .

moomy-san said:
Nap often, order room service (apparently we did this too often as the room service phone operator knew what we wanted every night!), watch a night time movie on funnelvision .

Yup. Us too! Thought that was pretty cool!

It is an assortment of cheese, crackers and grapes. The crackers were higher quality on Fantasy vs Dream. Dream was just town house crackers.

Love to go out to deck 4 at night and stand at the railing and see the moon, the ocean going by, and occasionally, another cruise ship. It was so relaxing, we did it every night before bed. Also, we had a oceanview stateroom with the big porthole. I loved to go curl up in the window seat first thing in the morning. :) One other thing, is take time to get to know your waiters. We did, and we got free entertainment every night at dinner. ;)

mom2william said:
What is "all hands on deck"? We will be on dream this April!!!

Cheese, crackers, and fruit. Not a lot. I ordered it once. Didn't get the allure of this one at all.

It is an assortment of cheese, crackers and grapes. The crackers were higher quality on Fantasy vs Dream. Dream was just town house crackers.

We got Town House on the Fantasy as well and we were on the Fantasy after the Dream. They were fine with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter