What is Your LEAST Favorite Theme Park at Disney World?

What is Your LEAST Favorite Theme Park at Disney World?

• Magic Kingdom

• Epcot

• Disney's Hollywood Studios

• Disney's Animal Kingdom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hollywood Studios for us - we feel that the park needs a major make over as there is not that much to do for us, and the rides we would go on always have long lines - our wait limit is 15-20 minutes any longer and we plan to come back or FP is we can. We never made rope drop to do the mad dash for TSM, and could only ride it once on our last trip as the FP had run out by 10am and we had to line up in EMH at 9:55pm when the park closed at 10pm.

We also find there is not a lot of food choices, we hated 50's Prime time we had been told to give it a go, but we just didn't 'get' it, and our waitress was rude to both me and my sister, when we said we couldn't eat there once they couldn't help my sister out with her allergies.

The best part of the park was Beauty and the Beast Musical, but wish they would update The Little mermaid, and why didn't they add Kiss the Girl into the little show, it was one of the biggest hits of the movie right?

It really is a half day park for us, but this trip we are planning one full day with Fantasmic and another night for the Osbourne Lights.

I don't like AK because of its layout and how it can get but I dislike HS even more because after about q5 minutes I feel I've seen everything I care to see..

I really live them all for different reasons, but out of all of them we skip AK if we don't have time for all of them.

Animal Kingdom. Don't get me wrong I love the Dinosaur ride and the safari. Also love to eat at the flame tree but we usually only spend half a day there. We also like getting our picture with Mickey and Minnie there because usually the lines are shorter.

Animal Kingdom! I go for the shows.

As for the poster that picked MK because their children were grown------
My dh & I 'love' being little kids there :yay:

Hmmm...it's a toss up between AK and DHS. Last time, we skipped them both and did one day of touring resorts. We didn't feel we missed a thing.

The time before, we hit AK, and well...it was ok, but after a couple of hours, I felt like we were done. The only thing we didn't do was the rapids because we passed too many people walking out soaked. to. the. skin. We all looked at each other in our nice dry clothes and said, "Um....we'll skip that!" :lovestruc

DHS, well....I'm passed riding the RnRc. It's just too much. And the Tower..well, I'm pretty sure I felt organs shift in my body.

So that leaves just a few things and then we're done. I wish, too, they would add some attractions. :)

I love them all, and we hit all of them on every trip. If I had to skip one it would probably be Epcot. Other than Soring, Test track, and Mission Space, nothing else appeals to our family. In fact we usually go to Epcot on a magic hour night, have dinner, then hit those few rides.

AK....has the least amount of attractions for everyone in our family, always the hottest park for some reason. Not at all interested in walking nature trails while at WDW. While there are some attractions we really like a lot, overall it is the park we avoid most trips.

Mine Magic Kingdom
gee, and i thought we would be the only ones :)
we still enjoy MK, but only go for a few hours each 10-14 day vacation. it is always the most crowded & congested park, with long lines, rushing crowds, pushing, etc.

we prefer the more relaxed atmospheres of the other 3 parks, the shows (street performers at DHS, acts at the countries in WS), interesting details & architecture, ability to walk normally, or slow down a bit and not immediately get stroller-slammed, etc.
maybe because those 3 parks are usually less crowded, but we find both CMs and other guests more friendly & talkative, and there appears to be less loud arguments and altercations.

our favorite thing at the MK is the character dance party in tomorrowland - the energy is fantastic, the characters amazing, and everyone takes part :banana:

If I had to pick a park to skip with my family, it would be DHS. And it's probably the only one I'd be able to get away with skipping.

With no kids in tow, I would probably go to DHS and skip MK. It's a park I really enjoy, but really only through the eyes of my kids (other than a couple of attractions).

My least favorite is AK closely followed by DHS. Both feel too crowded to me. I wish WDW would make both these parks a lot bigger & add more attractions & restaurants. I always enjoy MK & Epcot is my absolute favorite! Of course I would take a day at AK or DHS over sitting at home!

AK - There's too much walking for too little to do - It's too hot - Too many bad attractions: Kali, and the county fair area. If I were a local - (200 mi radious around WDW or less), or someone who visited more than once per year, I might have a different opinion, but as it is, the park was very poorly designed and is a very bad concept.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter