What is your least favorite ride at Disney?

What is your least favorite attraction?

• It's A Small World

• Mission: SPACE

• Dumbo

• Astro Orbiter

• Teacups

• Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror

• Making Of Me

• The Great Movie Ride

• It's Tough To Be A Bug

• The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh

• Other (please state)

• Least favorite

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, even though I pretty much like every ride at Disney, (since they do such AWESOME work, especailly with the "!) I'd say that
i really don't have a least favorite. :confused3

By the way what is Making of Me?

Shelbinator29 said:
By the way what is Making of Me?

Its an educational film about . :blush: ..you know. :blush: ..erm.. :blush: thingy... :lmao: Basically its what you show your kids when they want to know where babies come from. I've never seen it, but understand it was all done in the best possible taste. it was in the Wonders of life pavilion at Epcot-its been closed forever.

Hands down, no question, the worst waste of real estate at WDW is "It's a Small World."

IASW should be shut down. It could be used as a food court. It could be used as a theater to show constantly-running previews for third-rate Disney movies. It could be dismantled and the annoying dolls could be used as targets in a new shooting gallery.

ANYTHING BUT IASW!

I chose 'other'; while I have no need to ride the teacups, or the speedway, my absolute least favorite has got to be Stitch's Great Mistake. :crazy2:

markwake said:
Hands down, no question, the worst waste of real estate at WDW is "It's a Small World."

IASW should be shut down. It could be used as a food court. It could be used as a theater to show constantly-running previews for third-rate Disney movies. It could be dismantled and the annoying dolls could be used as targets in a new shooting gallery.

ANYTHING BUT IASW!

Ok personally I think they should keep IASW there since they did such a good job. The song could get annoying if you are not able to just block it out and forget about it...but i mean, it's not a bad ride! Yes, it goes slow, but it's not like the world would end! Just forget about the ride if you don't like it! :rolleyes2

As for letting it "be used as a food court" we have enough restaurants already. Stop being little piggies everyone! Lol :rolleyes:

buckylarue said:
I chose 'other'; while I have no need to ride the teacups, or the speedway, my absolute least favorite has got to be Stitch's Great Mistake. :crazy2:

Looks like you made a mistake there. It's Stitch's Great Escape ! LOL I haven't been on that ride yet, but heard it was pretty cool. :cool1:

IASW hands down.

Plowed up for food court? fine here. Really, they could erect a waste treatment plant on the site & it would be more entrancing :thumbsup2

Ever get stuck on that highway to *ell?
Just try getting the song out of your head, not to mention the inane stares of those demented dollies!
Someone should stick a Chucky doll in that line up, now that I could get a chuckle out of :teeth:

Jean

Hobbes said:
Its an educational film about . :blush: ..you know. :blush: ..erm.. :blush: thingy... :lmao: Basically its what you show your kids when they want to know where babies come from. I've never seen it, but understand it was all done in the best possible taste. it was in the Wonders of life pavilion at Epcot-its been closed forever.

:rotfl2: Oh. I had a good feeling that it was about...that. Hence the title... :teeth: But I don't remember that even being there, it must be old if it's been closed forever. It's probably been replaced a long time ago. I'd have to check when that film was made.

Shelbinator29 said:
Looks like you made a mistake there. It's Stitch's Great Escape ! LOL I haven't been on that ride yet, but heard it was pretty cool. :cool1:
I have been on it, unfortunately...I stand by my name for it. It was a mistake to change it from Alien Encounter, IMHO. :)

My least favorite is Stitch's Great Escape. As a matter of fact, my least favorite attraction thhrough all of the years has been whatever has been in that place.

Bobbi :)

Star Tours at MGM....Don't know why but I was not impressed at all, but then again I am not a Star Wars fan

It's funny, but for some reason I've never gotten sick on Mission Space, but I can't ride the Teacups because I'll get dizzy and sick.

Teacups, there is no way I will ever ride them. Cannot handle the spinning and spinning and spinning :sad2:

I have alot of least favorites, but I chose Astro Orbiter. I get all panic-attacky with the height and the spinning just makes me sick. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter