What is your favourite place to meet the fab 5.

jothp

Going to wash my car in honour of the mouse.
Hi all, sorry to be posting so many questions at the moment.

My girls are really into meeting characters. I have used Kenny the Pirate's website to work out the best place to meet most of the characters but I'm undecided about where would be the best place to meet Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto and Goofy as they are in so many places. Which places are your favourite to meet them?

Jo

We like doing a 7am breakfast on the first morning to meet the main 5, gets the holiday off to a great start. Food has always been lovely and fresh and not too busy or noisy.
We have also met Mickey a few times in town sqaure.
The tent near dumbo also looks a fun place to meet the traditional characters.

If you don't want a character meal we like the character spot in Epcot for Mickey, Minnie & Goofy as they are dressed in their traditional outfits.

Pluto we usually meet in town square in MK.

Donald and Daisy are not available in their traditional outfits anymore as far I know :sad2: We usually meet them in MK at Storybook Circus as the waits are not usually too long and its air conditioned.

Chef Mickey's is most convenient as it's the only place to get them all at once. Goofy is better at the Ohana breakfast though and Tusker House has Daisy and Donald Duck. Minnie Mouse at the Cape May Cafe breakfast was hysterical and at Mickey's Backyard BBQ she was utterly brilliant for ages whilst surrounded by a swarm of Minnie dressed little girls. My DDs best Disney character memory ever by a mile.

Chef Mickey's is most convenient as it's the only place to get them all at once. Goofy is better at the Ohana breakfast though and Tusker House has Daisy and Donald Duck. Minnie Mouse at the Cape May Cafe breakfast was hysterical and at Mickey's Backyard BBQ she was utterly brilliant for ages whilst surrounded by a swarm of Minnie dressed little girls. My DDs best Disney character memory ever by a mile.

Ohana doesn't have Goofy. Of the fab 5 it has Mickey and Pluto.

TBH - the last couple of visits to CM the characters have been rushed and we have less time than queueing at the park with them. With certain meets now FP we don't bother with CM.

Thanks for all your replies. We didn't have chef mickeys on our original list of ADRs and now I can't find one at a time that fits in with our other plans so I think that is going to be out. We already have places booked for animal kingdom days and the hoop dee doo revue for our dinner show so I think that Tusker House and the backyard bbq are out too. I think they may make it onto the list if/when there is a next time!

I think we may go for the character spot at Epcot as we can FP+ that one and I'm struggling to know what to get for our tier 2 FPs at epcot. It's a shame Donald and Daisy are not available in traditional outfits but the air conditioning in the storybook circus sounds good. How are the waits for pluto in town square? Pluto is a must for us as he was the first character that our youngest DD really warmed too at DLP. :goodvibes

Waits for Pluto are usually about 15-20 minutes but go early as it is in the sun with no shade. He is also only there till 2pm. :goodvibes

I can assure you when we ate at Ohana breakfast Goofy was there. Not sure if that was unusual it was a few years ago but I was there so I am confident I know who I saw! Maybe he was covering a sick friend :)

I can assure you when we ate at Ohana breakfast Goofy was there. Not sure if that was unusual it was a few years ago but I was there so I am confident I know who I saw! Maybe he was covering a sick friend :)

yep we also had goofy in his hawaain shirt at ohana in 2013

That isn't the usual line up for Ohana - we go every visit so twice a year and always have had Pluto,Mickey, Lilo and Stitch.

Last time was December 2014.

We too had Goofy in summer 2014 at Ohana but have never seen him there before - always Pluto, Mickey, Lilo and Stitch.

best place is Epcot Character Spot, you get to meet 3-4 out of the 5 in quick succession, grab a FP for this also for a quicker experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!