What is your favorite World Showcase Res?

I would vote for Rose and Crown - particularly if you can get an evening reservation and watch Illuminations from their patio

Another option might be Beirgarten as the show is fun and they have a lot of different food options

If you have a local Hibachi place, might want to skip Tepen Edo as I don't think it will be that different/special/better than what you have at home

We loved our meal at Le Chefs de France. For a 5 and 1 year old, they also have Remy that comes to your table if you book a res at certain times. All the kids that were there loved it! I would highly recommend it, one of the best meals we had last trip.

:( i love most of them

via napoli
rose and crown
chefs de france
nine dragons
san angel inn

I would vote for Rose and Crown - particularly if you can get an evening reservation and watch Illuminations from their patio

Another option might be Beirgarten as the show is fun and they have a lot of different food options

If you have a local Hibachi place, might want to skip Tepen Edo as I don't think it will be that different/special/better than what you have at home

I'm having my dessert party/ wedding reception at the Pub Side Patio at the Rose and Crown. Is this area actually part od the resterant or is it seperate?

Atmosphere-San Angel (love love love the inside of the building and getting a table near the water)
Food-Le Cellier

And the Biergarten always will have a special place in my heart :love: Great entertainment, food, and atmosphere!

Teppan Edo - it's the only restaurant in WDW we have eaten at on every trip.

Martin

I've not eaten at all but the ones I have I've enjoyed, only one we won't return to and thats Biergarten, we were not happy with the meal, although the entertainment is very good.

I love Tutto's probably my favorite :thumbsup2:thumbsup2. I also like Chefs de France :thumbsup2:thumbsup2, Le Cellier :thumbsup2, Rose and Crown :thumbsup2, San Angels :thumbsup2.

I have never done the restaurants in China or Japan.

We've only ever eaten at Marrakesh, San Angel, and Le Cellier. San Angel was my favorite, because of the atmosphere. I would have probably liked Le Cellier better if I had not been recovering from the worst cold I had ever had (aside from the 1999/2000 flu that I got where I ended up in the hospital). I didn't love the atmosphere. I know it's supposed to be a cellar, so I get it, but the low ceilings, dark wood, and cramped tables didn't feel comfortable. I have a bit of a problem with claustrophobia. :)

On our next trip we're trying Akershus in addition to Coral Reef and San Angel. :)

For lunch it would be Rose & Crown or Biergarten. For dinner Bistro or La Hacienda.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter