What is Your FAVORITE 'World Showcase' Pavillion at Epcot?

What is your FAVORITE 'World Showcase' Pavilion at Epcot?

• Mexico

• Norway

• China

• Germany

• Italy

• The American Adventure (U.S.A.)

• Japan

• Morocco

• France

• United Kingdom

• Canada

Results are only viewable after voting.
omg such a tough choice, world showcase is my favourite part of wdw!!! hmmm I would say China for the lovely big shop, Mexico for the quaint dark market and the ride (more like this for the little ones please Disney), France for the cool atmosphere and the lovely cafe/shop at the back AND UK because of the band and meeting Alice and Mary Poppins. I could go on.......!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

It used to be Japan, because of the sake and how nice and helpful they all are. But I think now it's gotta be Italy because of Tutto and all the different unique drinks.

I voted Japan :)

Many fond memories of my Honeymoon and we've been to the real Japan and the pavillion in the world just reminds us of other lovely memories.
The scenery is breathtaking, the food is just electricity on the tongue and the store is like running through Tokyo ^_^

Once again, While We love ALL of the Countries for various reasons, 3 stick out just a lil bit more...

1) United Kingdom Between the vast amount of space, to the authentuc pub, to the Rock band , to the Players performing in the street, to the awesome Perry Adventure there...

2) USA A very close 2nd... Once again...Love the time period, love learning about History, the ceremonies and the show & the good ol american food..

3) Mexico Hate to beat a dead horse, but Mexico Inside & outside is gorgeous...Food is pretty good, theming spot on, the fun boat ride, & a fun Perry adventure as well.

I vote for Morocco. It was constructed by Morracan artisans who put a lot of detail into it. The prayer room, fountains, brassware, arches, shops, even the tangerine tree (from Tangiers Morocco) all add to the detail, and Restaurant Marakesh is one of my favourites. I don't suppose I will ever get to the Middle east, but when I visit Morocco I get a taste of what it must be like.

It's a tough choice between Japan and the UK, but I guess Japan just squeaks out ahead for the great shopping.

#1 - Morocco - the details and the reasons behind them many of them, are incredibly interesting (learned a lot on segway tours :thumbsup2). the CMs are fascinating and friendly, and every one of our senses is enveloped in Moroccan culture.
tangerine cafe is one of our favorite eateries in WDW.
#2 - mexico - i visited the "real" mexico fairly often as a child many, many years ago (with my family, of course:)), and the smells, the sights, etc all bring those wonderful times back (sans the sadness of poverty - small children begging/hawking chicklets "2 for a nickel, 3 for a dime" :confused3). the textiles, colors and music are so vibrant, despite the hardness of their lives. prices on jewelry and knickknacks are some of the most reasonable in all of wdw.

we enjoy all the other countries, but morocco and mexico are the two that truly immerse one in their culture, imho :)

Its very hard to chose. I chose Mexico because of the atmosphere. But I love them all. I think it so neat how when in Morocco you feel like your really here when your walking in the alleys because you can't see anything else.

They all are great but Germany has to be my favorite. Love looking through the shops, people seem to stick around and talk to each other, love the Biergarten, the fountain that always seem to have a duck floating around without a care in the world, the clock, and oh yea the train! :woohoo:

Love the gardens at Canada and United Kingdom, but love the experience of the the American Pavilion for content.

Though I whole-heartedly agree that Mexico is beautiful, I love the American Adventure because it reinforces many important parts of this country that are being lost to "re-written" history. I think the show, the exhibits, the Voices of Liberty ....even the Christmas/ Hanukkah Storytellers all bring a depth of understanding to who we are as Americans.

Now the American Adventure is our least favorite by far, I have to agree with everything you've said here.

I can't answer this! I don't know anymore! :laughing:

Norway was our favorite for a long time. But recently we're both sort of leaning towards the China pavillion...I love the shops, the film, Nine Dragons, and my DH is obsessed with Tipsy Ducks in Love. :lmao: But I probably spend the most money and time in the Japan pavilion, because I read/speak the language, so...I have no idea!

Can't choose! Norway/China/Japan its. Norchipan. :lmao:

Germany, love the architecture, the food, the shops and Karmel Kuluche puts it over the top.

Canada first, always have to buy something in the shop even if it's something small. Second is Italy, love the food.

This is definitely the toughest of these polls. I love all pavilions to varying degrees. Voted for France, but I could have easily voted for Japan, Mexico or Norway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter