What is your favorite WDW ride int he magic kingdom.

WDW Magic Kingdom favorite ride

• Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

• Splash Mountain

• It's a Small World

• Dumbo the flying elephant

• space mountain

• haunted mansion

• philharmagic

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thumper01

I'm thumpin! That's why they call me Thumper!
Hi. I am wonder how over the years, all of the rides have gone under renovations, but mainly how many of the classic rides have lasted so long with out the addition of the newest technology to upgrade the rides.
Please post your commet on what your favorite WDW Magic Kingdom ride is.:wizard:

I voted other, because my two favorites are Pirates of the Caribbean pirate: and The Jungle Cruise.

Of those you listed, however, my next favorite would have been The Haunted Mansion.

Mine are as follows
1) Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
2) Haunted Mansion
3) Monsters Inc, Laugh Floor
4) Space Mountain

I love Haunted Mansion but my next favorite ride is Peter Pan. I know it isn't really a themed ride but I love the TTA!!

my favorite ride in the magic kingdom and in all of disney is splash mountain it is such a relaxing ride

My Top 5 Rides at the Magic Kingdom are:
1) Space Mountain
2) Pirates of the Caribbean
3) The Jungle Cruise
4) The Haunted Mansion
5) Peter Pan

Michele

My first Disney Theme Park was WDW. ahhhhh, I have sooooo many wonderful memories of my first 1973 WDW trip. As well as all my other WDW trips.

I love The Haunted Mansion, Hall of Presidents, Country Bear Jamboree, Pirates of the Caribbean, etc. Fun stuff!

Haunted Mansion
Peter Pan's Flight
It's a Small World

My BF loves Carousel of Progress, which I find very funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter