What Is Your Favorite WDW Extinct Food/Treat?

I miss the Mickey ice cream bar with chocolate ears (chocolate ice cream not chocolate dipped), vanilla face, and chocilate eyes and mouth. I remember them when we went to MGM (now DHS) in May '89, just two days after they opened.

I also miss the pinapple with the caramel dipping sauce from Ohana.

I remember those Mickey Mouse ice cream bars! We used to be able to get them at the small grocery store from home too. So yummy.

Figaro fries at Pinocchio Village Haus
Mickey-shaped butter
Raspberry-topped almond cookie at Biergarten
McDonald's in DTD
Beaver tail - never had a chance to try it, but always wanted to

My first trip to MK was in the late 1970s when I was in the first grade, and I had one meal that was so good I still remember it! We had breakfast at the Poly (I think it was in Tangaroa Terrace), and got pancakes with m&m's in them and vanilla syrup. That was the best breakfast item for a kid ever! :rotfl2: My next trip to MK was in high school and by that time the m&m pancakes were long gone, so I graduated to Tonga Toast, which I still love.

Best breakfast ever!!! We ate there every morning when we stayed at the Poly. The fruit buffet was amazing. There was also a great "lounge" at the Poly we were at every night. We would walk in the the entertainer would yell - it's the drunks from Boston. LOL Then the drunks from New York, Philly you get the idea. He was a funny guy. I remember he had a shark squeek toy. Man - that was about 30 years ago.

Beaver tail!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!

Janis

Our family still talks about (and misses) the Strawberry Gelato and Vanilla Soft Serve Swirl treat, that was available at the small dessert stand at the corner by the Tomorrowland Terrace and Mad Tea Cup ride.

:sad:

That sounds like the Strawberry Swirl at Enchanted Grove! I loved that! I miss it so much. (maybe it was raspberry... whatever it was, yummy!)

The King Salmon 2 ways that they had at Le Cellier back in 2010, OMG it was awesome!!

The Twinkie Tiramisu at Pop

NatFish said:
I miss the Tomorrowland Terrance Noodle Station more than words can express. All I want is that giant bowl of noodles!! It was fairly affordable as a whole, too.
I held onto hope of it coming back, but I'm definitely out of luck :(

Absolutely agreed!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter