What is your favorite 'WDW/Disneyland Treat'?

Don't know why but I just have to have one of the Mickey head ice cream bars. Then I really feel like I am there!:)

this was the first place i got the fries with the cheddar cheese...love them!!:bounce:

I sure love those Dole Whips, and am glad they are still around... the last visit we had to settle for the similar (although inferior) orange juice/ice cream swirls near the Tiki Birds. Couldn't find the Dole Whips. Look out on Main Street next March -- I am on a mission! I will turn toward AdventureLand and not stop 'til I find them!

Dessert at 'Ohana at the Polynesian is fresh pineapple served with warm caramel sauce for dipping. YUMMMMMMM... they also serve a ball of vanilla ice cream, rolled in toasted coconut and drizzled with chocolate syrup. It tastes like a cold Almond Joy bar. Mom and I shared one and we were HAPPY!

Incidentally, I always blow the diet at Disney. Too many goodies -- worry about the calories LATER!

I love to get some warm cookies and cold milk from the Main Street Bakery to eat while watching Spectro Magic. Of course the dole whip is another favorite.

Chocolate Cream Puffs from Alfredo

Anything from the French Bakery

Frozen Orange juice on those hot hot days!!

Have to say the fries with cheddar cheese..
It was the first place I got them, and now I get them every chance I get at the local restaurants..:o

Smoked turkey legs or the berry cobbler from AP.

Steve

I love the Simba ice cream bars found at the Animal Kingdom. They remind me of the Mickey bars we used to be able to get at our local grocery story. Of course, they don't have ears coated in chocolate, but I guess you can't have everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter