What is your favorite thing about your Home Resort

corpcomp

The 100 Yard Dash and Mr. D
OK after a number of years, we have loved coming to BCV. It was fresh and we marveled at the style plus SAB

After all this time, we are used to it as comfortable alternative to our house. So as silly as it sounds, my favorite thing is the high water pressure. We are on well water and have low pressure for showers and at BCV I can stay in the shower for half an hour just enjoying it. It's the little things in life that make a difference to me.

So what is your favorite thing about your primary home resort?

We are owners at OKW and BWVs. Favorite thing about OKW is boat to Downtown Disney and the favorite thing about BWVs is location (access to 2 parks).

I have actually never been to BWV or SSR. The Grand Californian is amazing. I love Tiffany style lamps, both the stained glass type and the lily type, so I love the lobby.

We love VWL, though not our home resort. Love looking for hidden Mickeys and the walk to Fort Wilderness for dinner at Trails End and the campfire. Hmm....maybe an add-on is in order.

BWV love walking around the lake, love being able to walk to two parks, love the standard room points requirements.

I own at OKW and SSR. For OKW it is definitely the atmosphere...first one created and dear to my heart. SSR is awesome for its access to the always changing Downtown Disney area.

BWV - family loves the location. Not just the location to two parks but the Boardwalk atmosphere as well.

#1 at BWV - the view from our room, morning, 'noon, and night :cloud9:
#1 at SSR - the nature - beautiful, mature trees, bald eagle, etc
#1 at BCV - the architecture, colors

there are so many wonderful things about the resorts, that it's difficult to pick just one "stand out" at each

BLT: The Pop/modern art (this coming from a guy whose favorite artist is David), especially at the elevators on each floor.

BWV
Location to Ep and HS, the boardwalk (I grew up at the Jersey Shore), kids love the slide, I love Leaping Horse.

Sitting on my 2-BR full-length Kidani balcony and watching the animals on the quiet savanna. A glass of fine wine adds to the enjoyment!

AK at Kidani: The sleeper chair - so that DS17 and DD13 don't have to sleep in the same bed together. Their complaining would KILL our vacation! That and waking up to the animals, and I love that the entire resort is under one roof. I guess I gave three instead of one! :dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter