What is your favorite thing about Beach Club

DisneyBunny15

Mouseketeer
My DBF and I will be staying there for the first time in a couple months - and I'm so excited but really don't know what to expect. I've been there for Beaches and Cream.. but whats the stay like?

Favorite thing? Proximity to Epcot (my favorite park), especially World Showcase. Being able to decide on a whim to just pop into the park (even for just a short time) is wonderful.

Of course, the resort is well themed, with very nice rooms and great amenities (such as the pool and restaurants there), with great access to many other resorts. Those are all good things too.

My favorite thing is the movie on the beach - but this was really nice for me and my husband to chill with our kids. They allow you to buy marshmallows or smores kits (ours lasted for 4 nights for the 4 of us!) and toast your marshmallows on the beach. You can sit in the beach chairs and our kids played in the sand. We also got drinks from Hurricane Hanna's and sipped those. My husband had never seen Enchanted and he loved it! And we could see Epcot's AND Fantasmic's fireworks!

And of course, the very short walk to Epcot! I'd pop in there while my husband stayed with the kids while they napped and get pastries at France or shop in Japan. SUPER short lines at the int'l gateway entrance to epcot!!

Have fun and say hello to Art the greeter - he is soooooo nice!!

I stayed there for 4 nights a few years ago and it was wonderful. Its too hard to pick a favorite part everything there is wonderful:goodvibes The pool is amazing, being close to EPCOT is good, being close to the Boardwalk is fun, and all the other things to do there make it such a great hotel:goodvibes

We just got back from the BC about 3 weeks ago, we loved it!! The pool area is awesome, it never felt crowded and we always could find chairs! The proximity into Epcot (my fave) and nice evening walks around the lagoon, passing the Boardwalk with a cocktail was lovely.:)

Have a super time!!

The things we like best about the Beach Club are the close proximity to World Showcase via the International Gateway and Art the Greeter.

Being so close to Epcot (we like walking there) and HS
Beaches & Cream
The atmosphere--it's a beautiful resort
SAB
Looking across the water and seeing the BW

We just stayed there a couple weeks ago, It is now my favorite resort. I have to say everything about the resort !!!
Kim

We liked the location & amenities so much we bought BCV!

SAB, no crush for buses/trams/out the parking lot at Epcot or DHS closing.

Restaurants: not crazy about BC Marketplace (addicted to the mango gelato) but does that matter with B&C; Spoodles all of WS at yr fingertips?
Like the shopping & ease of shopping @ YC, BW, Epcot & DHS.

SAB and the scent in the lobby!

I think it smells like Paradise Winds solid deodorant by Ban (in the green bottle).
I keep an untouched stick right here at the desk :laughing:
Only a DISer!:rotfl2:

Jean

I love so many things about BC I can't even list them, but for my wife & me, I'd say there's one favorite that stands out above all else. Simply put, it's Art, the Greeter (aka the Grand Admiral of the Beach Club to me & my wife). He is simply wonderful and truly, when we see him, we finally KNOW we're really on vacation at the most magical place on Earth!

My favorite thing is it's location. My two favorite parks are Epcot and DHS, so it is perfect for getting to both of them.

Other things I love about it:

The Pool!
Close to the Boardwalk!
Beaches and Cream!
Art the Greeter!
The view!
The Castmembers!
The Rooms!
The Beds!

Just can't pick one but if I had to mention a few......
1.Art............The nicest person you will have the pleasure of meeting.
2.SAB...........The best themed pool at WDW.
3.Casual........The overall feeling you get at this resort.
:woohoo:

Feeling like your hotel is inside Epcot!
The Pool!
Pistachio Gelati at the market. MMM! (if they still have it)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter