What is your favorite snack at Disney World?

Can someone please share with me what a Dole Whip is? Although I should just have patience and find out in 10 days for myself. ;)

A Dole whip is like soft serve pineapple flavored ice cream. I am not a fan but my DH is. I love ice cream and l love pineapple too...anyway my favorite snack is the hand scooped ice cream (see previous comment) cookie sandwich from the main street bakery!:lovestruc

my favorite subject:cool1:

frozen choc covered banana's
dipped oreo's from goofy's
dipped gingerbread from goofy's
dipped pretzels from goofy's
frozen chai latte from andrapur tea house AKL
i am also a fan of the cookies and popcorn souvenir buckets

My favorite has to be the funnel cake at Sleepy Hollow!!! Though it was not posted as a snack option it was charged through as a snack credit when I was there in September!!! :yay:

Hi,

I don't know if they sell "frozen bananas" at any of the Disney Parks, but the Harris Teeter grocery store in VA where I live has Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas and with Peanuts in the frozen section where the icecream is located. :thumbsup2

there is definitly frozen choc covered banana's at all the disney parcs,usually where you fing the mickey bars and likadoozles:banana:

Last year, our favorite snack was the chicken fried rice at the Yak & Yeti counter service in AK. The portion was GREAT (a menu 'side' item) for a Dining Plan snack credit...one could have it for lunch and save the counter service credit for later.

We'll be enjoying it next week...only four more sleeps!!

I was going to post the very same thing!

The Yak & Yeti counter service is fairly new, and their food is actually pretty yummy! They served the rice in cute Chinese take out containers - my DD and I had some for a light lunch one day, and on the dining plan it's only a snack credit! Makes me think the quick service dining plan suits us (when we go without DH), so may try that one some time! Oh, I think the cost was $3.99 or so?

Also, in Epcot, you won't find a shortage of snacks to make light meals. We had egg rolls in China (forget how much they were, and actually they weren't very good, but I was craving something fried). My kids love the Itsakadoozi (I know that is misspelled) long popsicles everywhere, when it's hot out, as our local grocery stores don't carry them anymore. And the frozen strawberry and orange popsicles - all under $3.

I agree about the dole whips too - the only other place we ALWAYS get them is central Oahu at the Dole Pineapple Plantation, so it's a special treat.

I think if you search the restaurant board, you will find some other great ideas, and photos. Also, the menus at Deb's website gives some good info and prices (for budgeting) - she's www.allears.net - loads of great menu info there!

The chocolate covered marshmallows from the Main Street Confectionary. Preferably the ones with the mini M&M's. I tend to bring multiple ones home with me to extend my vacation. I was a total Mickey Head Rice Krispie Treat addict, until I discovered the marshmallows. Don't get me wrong, there's still plenty of Rice Krispie treat eating. They're my typical Disney breakfast.

Now if I'm in EPCOT--the 4 flavor Margaritas from Mexico and the Grey Goose Slushies in France. Those I can't pack to bring home with me. :rotfl:

Dole Whip Floats
aloha-isla-sign-1-07.jpg

DoleWhipFloats.jpg

Oh so many to name! Casey's Corner, Dole Whip, Funnel Cake (w/strawberry and cream)

I always have to eat a churro, but watch out for the birds, i had one attack me last time i was there.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Goofy's Candy shoppe at DD. You can get soooo many choices. We get a GIANT caramel apple, and you can pick from a ton of choices what to cover it in and what to drizzle on it, as well as the pretzel sticks. They are ingenius, b/c they will cover it in chocolate, and then cover it in your topping and then freeze it for a minute, and then drizzle and then freeze again. DELICIOUS!

However, did someone say that these aren't available anymore with the DDP as a snack credit? this would be very very very sad to me. The apples are huge hit.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Goofy's Candy shoppe at DD.

I was just going to say that. I got my first "made to order" treat this past week, and I've got to say it was INCREDIBLE. My sister laughed at me and asked me if she should leave me alone with it for awhile...

seriously, it was THAT good! LOL

Anyway, I got the rice krispie treat, dipped in milk chocolate, rolled in oreos and reeses peanut butter cups and drizzled in milk chocolate...maybe 4 or 5 bucks, but it was massive!!! I took 2 or 3 BIG bites each day and still ended up with half of it left at the end of the trip...it was big -- but oh so yummy!

Can't wait until November so I can go make another one....and in Feb...another...and in June another....can you see the trend? :rotfl:

ANOTHER VOTE FOR THE DOLE WHIP!!!!! I EVEN CRAVED THEM WHEN I WAS PREGNANT IT WAS THE ONLY THING I CRAVED. ONLY 68 DAYS TILL WL AND ATRIP TO ALOHA ISLE!!! CANT WAIT.:cool1::cool1:

Turkey Legs and pickles!
Actually, DH and I turn the turkey legs into a meal. Either way, they're awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter