What is your favorite restaurant in Epcot?

Le Cellier, no question! Although, as of now, I've only been to Le Cellier and Rose and Crown...but Le Cellier definitely beats Rose and Crown! :lmao:

We do most of our TS at EPCOT so we always need hopper passes
this would be my order of the restaurants we have eaten at in EPCOT
Le Cellier
Coral Reef
San Angle Inn
Chefs de France
Rose and Crown
Teppen Edo
Nine Dragons (before refurb)

I would go back to any one but I still have to get the the others in EPCOT but must doos seem to be the first 5 of these restaurants on every trip

we love Biergarten, not only is the food great but the entertainment is fantastic; the kids can go down and dance while the band plays German music.

You have some great places! PSB breakfast is A Must Lecelliar is a Must & Coral Reef is A must!
I have heard Teppan edo is good but it doesnt come with a salad or miso soup besides we have those type of places at home, I tried Tutto last year & was not happy with it!

It's tough to go wrong in the World Showcase, in my opinion.

We like to go to places that we cannot get as easily at home, so places like Tutto Italia, Le Cellier and Nine Dragons are not as popular with our family as places such as Biergarten, Restaurant Marrakesh & Les Chefs de France/Bistro de Paris.

The one we're currently debating for our upcoming trip is Teppan Edo, a style that we can easily get here but that we really enjoy in Epcot.

That having been said, our favorites would probably be:
Biergarten (a lot of fun, and we both really like German food)
Teppan Edo
San Angel Inn (DW's favorite, largely for sentimental reasons, but we do all enjoy more authentic Mexican food, however, so this is a popular choice)
Restaurant Marrakesh

We liked Chefs du France.
The Tartes des Chefs a la Flame Alsacienne is the best thing I have EVER eaten!

The Tartes des Chefs a la Flame Alsacienne is the best thing I have EVER eaten!

Totally agreed!!! So absolutely delicious!!!

For whatever it's worth, Trader Joe's has a version of it that is one of our favorite special treats. We don't have a Trader Joe's in Iowa, so whenever we go to a city with one, we fill a cooler to bring home and stock our freezer with a dozen or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter