• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite quick service restaurant/meal?

puddinpie

Earning My Ears
Hi!
Heading out tomorrow for a two day trip to Disney!:banana: My husband purchased the QS meal plan this time. I think we will be in MK and Epcot. We will probably go to DTD since we are staying at OKW. Was thinking of trying the waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow in MK. I have not found anything that I absolutely love that is QS. So, I was just wondering what ya'll's faves are so maybe I could try a few new ones :)
Thanks in advance :)

Tuna Sandwich at Columbia Harbour House is always good.

I like the rotisserie chicken at the place over in Tomorrowland.

At Epcot the QS in China has always been good and I've had a variety of things there.

I will 2nd Columbia Harbor House and the Chicken at Tomorrowland!

I will also add Sunshine Seasons at Epcot in the Land Pavilion. They have a large assortment of entrees to chose from!

HERE is their menu!

Another for Columbia Harbor House. Hummus sandwich is my favorite.

At Epcot I love Tangerine Cafe. The chicken shwarma platter is wonderful.

At DTD, Wolfgang Puck Express. Great selection, I've liked everything I have tried there.

DTD - Wolfgang Puck Express. I went on my last trip and really enjoyed it - it'll be a must-do from now on!
MK - I love BOG for lunch. I ordered the turkey sandwich and strawberry cream cheese cupcake and both were amazing! I also had Columbia Harbor House on my last trip when I did a tour, and it was quite tasty! I got the broccoli peppercorn salad - nice and cool on a super hot day!
Epcot - I haven't really found a QS I like there. We typically would go to the American Pavilion because my family is not adventurous and we can all find something to eat there. But next trip, I'm going to China - even if I have to eat alone! I walked by on my last trip and it smelled so good! And I'd love to try the Yorkshire County fish some time, too.
Have fun!!!

I enjoyed the tuna sandwich at Columbia House Harbor. My kids loved the fried fish there, they wanted to go back again!
We also ate the Contemporary a few times. They have 2 "cold" sandwiches. Both were very good, but enjoyed the italian one the best. It was big enough to share.
WPE at downtown Disney is always good. We have had a variety of good meals there.

MK: Our family's favorite is Columbia Harbor House. The fried fish/shrimp is fine, DW really likes the Lobster Roll and the Grilled Salmon.

EP: Hard to go wrong. In FW Sunshine Seasons is awesome and has the widest variety--my personal favorite is the Grilled Vegetable Flatbread Sandwich, but there are so many good choices. In WS my favorite is Tangierine Cafe (the chicken/lamb shwarma platter), but again it's hard to go wrong at just about any country (except, IMHO, the American Pavilion--Liberty Inn could be so much better).

DTD: Earl of Sandwich has so many great sandwich choices, we always end up here and we're never disappointed.

At MK - Rays, over in Tomorrowland, they have a burger bar, and also pretty good chicken and rib platter. 2nd would be Columbia harbor house, Everything is seem, fresh.

DTD - Earl of sandwich has, my vote, but I would pay oop here, super reasonable, DH and I can eat for about 20.00 easy.

Epcot - France is my fav!!! yum, Japan, China, England, and then if your over on the other side I would suggest Sunshine Season.

AK - Flame tree BBQ

DHS, None - But Starring Rolls has some pretty great snacks.

I like Tangerine Café in Morocco and Yorkshire County Fish Shop for fish and chips in the UK pavilion at Epcot. :thumbsup2 Peco Bill's at MK or Casey's. I love putting the cheese sauce on my fries at Casey's!

Epcot:

Norway - Kringla Bakery - Salmon & egg, open faced sandwich or their club sandwich
Morocco - Tangerine Cafe - Lamb/Chicken Schwarma w/ cous-cous & lentil salad, or falafel wrap
China - (Stand bythe water) Lucky Combo (Pork Buns , Pork/Vegi Eggroll & Chicken Pocket) Surprisingly good!
Great Britain - Yorkshire Fish Shop - Fish & Chips, really nice white fish!
France - Nicoise Tuna Salad, quiche, Ham on a baguette, it's so hard to decide!
Sunshine Season - Roasted Beet Salad w/ goat cheese!

MK:

Columbia Harbor House - Fried shrimp or Tuna on whole grain w/ broccoli salad
BOG, Can't pick, it's all good but I love the pork
Cosmic Rays, love the rotisserie chicken or BBQ pork sandwich and the little cucumber salad

I seldom eat much at AK or DHS!

DTD - Wolgang Puck Cafe - The bacon wrapped meatloaf , Wow! Chinese chicken salad.

You have an abundance of good choices at Epcot; not so much at MK. My Epcot favorites are Mexico, China and Sunshine Seasons in the Land building (love their pork chop and mashed potatoes!). At MK, Peco Bills or Columbia Harbor House or Cosmic Ray's occasionally. Their BBQ chicken isn't bad.

We did the QSDDP right after it came out and after a few days, we were really struggling to find something that didn't taste the same as everything else. The only park where I could really enjoy just doing the QS is at Epcot.

Hi!
Heading out tomorrow for a two day trip to Disney!:banana: My husband purchased the QS meal plan this time. I think we will be in MK and Epcot. We will probably go to DTD since we are staying at OKW. Was thinking of trying the waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow in MK. I have not found anything that I absolutely love that is QS. So, I was just wondering what ya'll's faves are so maybe I could try a few new ones :)
Thanks in advance :)

MK's QS that we love the most - Braised pork at BOG - so yummy! Have had it 3 different trips, and will continue to get the same thing on future trips! :thumbsup2

MK: Be Our Guest for lunch. The Braised Pork (Coq Au Vin style) was very good. The strawberry cupcake was a nice dessert.

Epcot: So many to choose from. Sunshine Seasons has lots of good options. If you're looking for desserts, Les Halles and Kringla both have excellent options. The sandwiches at Kringla are pretty good.

AK: FLame Tree. The ribs and chicken are both pretty good.

DHS: Um, err...I'd go with Starring Rolls, but that's just because the cupcakes are really good.

DTD: Cooke's of Dublin. The Scallops are very good (just like the Scallop Forest in Raglan Road). The dessert options are limited (not the full menu), but the main dishes are very yummy.

Mexico would definitely have to be my favorite QS! But really I don't think you can go wrong just about anywhere in the world showcase

I have several faves! Pecos Bills, Capt Cooks, CHH & Sunshine Seasons! Probably will add Les Halls to my list here soon!

We have the free QSDP this time and these are some of the places I plan to eat.
MK Columbia Harbor House - fried shrimp platter
Cosmic Rays - 1/2 rotisserie chicken dinner
Pecos Bill - Taco salad - with lots of fixins from the fixin bar
Contempo Cafe at Contemporary - menu looks good
There are counter service options at every country in Epcot also Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavilion has a ton of choices. I plan to go to the Liberty Inn in the America Pavilion and get a NY strip steak dinner. In France you can get a ham & cheese croissant sandwich for a snack credit.
Wolfgang Puck express at downtown Disney the bacon wrapped meatloaf looks amazing.
You can eat at Disney and never have a burger as there are so many choices. Your best bet is to check out the menus for all the counter service locations included the resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter