What is your favorite place to eat?

Angel59920

Mouseketeer
I have picked out the places I would like to eat while on this trip but I would like to have backups just in case. We are going after Christmas and staying until after the New Year. I'm sure it will be very busy and I might not be able to get all the places that I want. Here are the places we have picked for this trip.

Liberty Tree - lunch
California Grill - dinner
Akershus Royal Hall - breakfast
Rose and Crown - lunch
Teppan Edo - dinner
Ohana's - breakfast
Sci-fi - lunch
Jiko - dinner
Donalds Safari - breakfast
Narcoossee's - dinner
Tony's Town Square - lunch
Be our Guest - dinner
1900 park fare - breakfast
Raglen Road - dinner

Please tell me what is your favorite place that isn't on my list?

Victoria & Albert - dinner only…...
BlueZoo - dinner only

I have seen some reviews on Bluezoo and heard nothing but good things about there. I will look into that one and see if the food is what everyone in the family likes. Thanks!!!!

I have seen some reviews on Bluezoo and heard nothing but good things about there. I will look into that one and see if the food is what everyone in the family likes. Thanks!!!!
Fish-centered menu, including raw options.

Some interesting combinations too - like scallops w/ short rib.

More than one option for whole fish that can be deboned table side or in the kitchen.

The lobster entree can be 'butter poached' or the Cantonese version.

Side of Tempura battered string beans with Truffle Aioli is fun with a group.

Great bread basket comes with (softened) Fennel butter.

Hand-made cocktails that can arrive smoking or even flaming.

If traveling with children above age of 4 - Camp Dolphin is free with the purchase on an entree. Kids also eat for free. Reservations required.

f fish is not your cup of tea - both Shula's Steakhouse and Il Mulino are very good too. Camp Dolphin available.

And while I've not yet been, the newly opened Four Seasons has Capa (tapas/steak) & Ravello (Italian).

Character: 1900 Park Fare
Non-character: Liberty Tree Tavern or 50's Prime Time Cafe

Wow, looks like you have some fantastic dining reservations! Have fun and happy eating!

I'd ditch Tony's for Via Napoli. Via is my fave restaurant and a must-do every trip. So good! Tony's though, its the worst meal i've ever had. And my DS15 would agree!

During busy times, might be easier to get ADRs at resorts/off the beaten path. We've never had a problem getting into Grand Floridian Cafe, Kona Cafe, Trails End, Boma. Also like Via Napoli, Le Cellier, Citricos.

We booked Sanaa for this trip because everyone we have talked to raves about it. We always stay at AKL and it's the only one we haven't tried before, so if it's anything like the other restaurants there I'm sure it's amazing.

I am really thinking about changing one of my restaurants to book Sanaa. But which one should I change? I have to keep Be Our Guest cause we are planning that for New Years Eve and once we are in the park we will have to stay. I also would like opinions on other places in Magic Kingdom just in case we can't get into Be Our Guest for dinner that night.

I have to keep Be Our Guest cause we are planning that for New Years Eve and once we are in the park we will have to stay. I also would like opinions on other places in Magic Kingdom just in case we can't get into Be Our Guest for dinner that night.

The Plaza or Crystal Palace maybe? The food at those places isn't anything special. We like Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch, have eaten a few times at Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner. Normally if we want a sitdown dinner on a MK day, we'll hop on monorail to GF/Poly. Of course that's not going to work if you're looking for New Year's Eve.

I would drop Tony's for Via Napoli at Epcot.

Tony's in on New Years Eve so I can't really drop that one. I have Rose & Crown Pub and Teppan Edo for Epcot day. Either one of them you guys think I should change or use Via Napoli for back up?

The Plaza or Crystal Palace maybe? The food at those places isn't anything special. We like Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch, have eaten a few times at Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner. Normally if we want a sitdown dinner on a MK day, we'll hop on monorail to GF/Poly. Of course that's not going to work if you're looking for New Year's Eve.

We have planned to eat at Liberty Tree Tavern for the first day lunch and Tony's for lunch on New Years. We didn't plan a breakfast for New Years Eve either so we can just grab something before we leave or at the park.

What do you think about California Grill, I was going to try and get that for the first night before the fireworks so after dinner we can go out on the deck and watch. But do you think that Sanaa is better then CG?

Tony's in on New Years Eve so I can't really drop that one. I have Rose & Crown Pub and Teppan Edo for Epcot day. Either one of them you guys think I should change or use Via Napoli for back up?
I forgot you said it was on New Year's. Oops! Don't want to leave the park then.

Another vote for Via Napoli! We tried it for the first time on our last trip and can't wait to eat there again.

Favorite Character: Garden Grill (Dinner)
Favorite Non-Character: Narcoossee's (Dinner)
Favorite themed: SciFi (Lunch)

Honorable Mentions: Brown Derby, Cali Grill, Tusker House.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter